Pendraken acquires TB Line 10mm ranges!

Started by Leon, 22 July 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: piccolomini on 09 July 2018, 07:50:21 AM
Any more news on TB Lines ?

We've started spinning the master moulds and identifying the figures ready for new production moulds, but we're finding that there's quite a few missing sculpts for some reason.  We've still got a few moulds left to check over so hopefully we'll find them there.  There's also 5 or 6 production moulds missing as well, but we should be able to replace those from the master moulds.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

industrialtrousers

Leon

Quote from: industrialtrousers on 31 May 2019, 06:53:10 AM
How is progress on these chaps?

I've just started prepping the Teutonics so I'll be getting those ready while I'm working on the Indian Mutiny range at the same time.  Hopefully we'll have these done ready for release before the end of June, and then it'll be on to the Islamics and Mongols.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!