Pendraken acquires TB Line 10mm ranges!

Started by Leon, 22 July 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: madpax on 08 March 2018, 11:51:03 AM
When the TB line will be avaialable via Pendraken?

Hopefully soon as it's taking us a lot longer than planned to get them ready.  We're trying to clear some of the outstanding ranges first (Aztecs, 1860 Italians, WWI extension) and then we can start casting from the master moulds and making all of the new production moulds.  If the original moulds had been OK we'd have been able to release straightaway but we'll get there with it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Don't kill yourselves. You've got a lot done of late.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

paulr

Quote from: FierceKitty on 08 March 2018, 05:06:42 PM
Don't kill yourselves. You've got a lot done of late.

Says a man who has finally got his Aztecs ;)

And very true there has been a lot done recently
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

madpax

Leon

Quote from: madpax on 09 March 2018, 02:40:10 PM
Would there be hoplites?

There wasn't a full range of Greeks in the TB Line ranges, but there was a single code of Epirotes with helmet and spears?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Have been sitting almost quietly, tap-tap-tapping my toes, do we have a realistic estimate of which quarter they're likely to be re-released? Hopefully before my lovely government enacts draconian charges on small packages from overseas - 10% GST (VAT equivalent) PLUS $5 charge for security screening  :'( :'(.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 24 March 2018, 10:20:52 PM
Have been sitting almost quietly, tap-tap-tapping my toes, do we have a realistic estimate of which quarter they're likely to be re-released? Hopefully before my lovely government enacts draconian charges on small packages from overseas - 10% GST (VAT equivalent) PLUS $5 charge for security screening  :'( :'(.

They're still in the queue unfortunately, behind the WWI and 1860's Italians.  However, the good news is that we've trained up one of the casters to do moulds as well, so we're starting to whip through them a lot quicker.  The WWI extension is about 50% moulded and the Italians have been master moulded, so we can start spinning those off and prep production moulds over the next few weeks.

GrumpyOldMan

Hello Leon
Thanks, go back to tap-tap-tapping now.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Orcs

Quote from: Leon on 26 March 2018, 12:00:11 AM
we've trained up one of the casters to do moulds as well, so we're starting to whip through them a lot quicker. 

Obviously not whipping the casting Dwarves enough. :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 26 March 2018, 12:20:43 PM
Perhaps a few more clones ?

I think we've got enough for now, there's 4 casting, 2 on the laser machine and 1 packaging...plus me of course!

Sandinista

Quote from: Leon on 26 March 2018, 03:24:17 PM
I think we've got enough for now, there's 4 casting, 2 on the laser machine and 1 packaging...plus me of course!

That will be a fair bit of money on wages, assuming they are wage slaves and not just slaves  ;)

cheers
Ian

Leon

Quote from: Sandinista on 27 March 2018, 05:21:01 AM
That will be a fair bit of money on wages, assuming they are wage slaves and not just slaves  ;)

Thankfully most of them aren't full-time yet, but it's still a fair chunk!

8)

piccolomini

09 July 2018, 07:50:21 AM #74 Last Edit: 09 July 2018, 07:53:39 AM by piccolomini
Hi Leon,

Any more news on TB Lines ?

Thanks in advance