Pendraken acquires TB Line 10mm ranges!

Started by Leon, 22 July 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

How's it all going with TB Line? Are we looking to have any available for overseas Christmas orders, thinking Russian and Islamic.

Asking for a friend because I'd never be rude enough to seem impatient  :P

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 25 October 2017, 02:25:42 AM
How's it all going with TB Line? Are we looking to have any available for overseas Christmas orders, thinking Russian and Islamic.

No progress yet, still working on BKC-III.  Once we get that sorted out I can start working on that next job.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

ErHo

Quote from: Leon on 25 October 2017, 03:21:45 PM
No progress yet, still working on BKC-III.  Once we get that sorted out I can start working on that next job.

Are these mainly intended for historicals, or are yall planning on a suppliment for Warband army lists?

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

Leon

Quote from: ErHo on 25 October 2017, 09:15:47 PM
Are these mainly intended for historicals, or are yall planning on a suppliment for Warband army lists?

Historicals primarily, although previous customers have found a lot of uses for them in Warmaster armies so we wouldn't be discouraging that!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Leon on 25 October 2017, 03:21:45 PM

Hello
Sorry for the late comment on your reply, I've been travelling. Well Like most of my plans it 'gang aft a-gley'😁.
So I'll just have to wait patiently. My friend, who I was asking for of course,  will just have to look for a cat to kick 😁
Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

FierceKitty

Tell him it's more sporting to kick the nine-foot-long stripy kind.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Kitty appears to have a tiger in his tank - not the FSN kind!
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

The Standard oil  or Kellogg's variety may be ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

I'm keeping an eye out for that Lynx that escaped......Mind you....That was 40 miles away, so should think there's as much chance of seeing that, as winning the lottery, this week.

Cheers - phil

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Wulf

Quote from: Techno on 31 October 2017, 01:29:57 PM
I'm keeping an eye out for that Lynx that escaped......Mind you....That was 40 miles away, so should think there's as much chance of seeing that, as winning the lottery, this week.
According to the BBC, they can travel up to 12 miles a day (or possibly 12 Kilometres, but would the BBC use Km...?)

Techno

Quote from: ianrs54 on 31 October 2017, 01:44:28 PM
With your luck Phil ?

Aaah.. :-\....True, Ian. But if by some remote chance it does turn up here, I won't be trying to coax it into a (very big  ;) ;)) bucket, like I did with the adder. (I got away with that....So that's probably used up  all of my luck when dealing with wild/potentially dangerous animals.)

Quote from: Wulf on 31 October 2017, 01:57:36 PM
According to the BBC, they can travel up to 12 miles a day (or possibly 12 Kilometres, but would the BBC use Km...?)

In theory.....It's certainly had more than enough time to reach Techno Towers, Wulf.....But I doubt very much whether it's moved very far away from its chums.
If it gets spotted savaging any livestock, I fear it'll get shot....But I hope that doesn't happen.

Cheers - Phil

Dunnadd

TB line ancients are as good as their medievals too

Jesus

2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

madpax

When the TB line will be avaialable via Pendraken?

Marc