Pendraken acquires TB Line 10mm ranges!

Started by Leon, 22 July 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawhock76

hi Pendraken peeps, what are the chances that the Teutonics and European knights will be processed & order-able  in time for Reading Warfare in November!!??
many thanks :0)

Sandinista

Quote from: lawhock76 on 17 August 2017, 11:01:19 AM
hi Pendraken peeps, what are the chances that the Teutonics and European knights will be processed & order-able  in time for Reading Warfare in November!!??
many thanks :0)

Leon is on holiday until the middle of next week so expect a delay on him replying to your question

Cheers
Ian

Leon

Quote from: lawhock76 on 17 August 2017, 11:01:19 AM

Not sure at the moment I'm afraid, I need to get on top of all the other releases that are still stuck in the system.  I'm hoping to get through quite a bit in September and October, we should have a new caster starting for us soon which will alleviate some of the pressure on the guys and we can start getting some other jobs done.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Quote from: Leon on 24 August 2017, 12:58:09 AM
...we should have a new caster starting for us soon which will alleviate some of the pressure on the guys and we can start getting some other jobs done.

That's good news :)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Quote from: Leon on 24 August 2017, 12:58:09 AM
... we should have a new caster starting for us soon ...
Do you mean a wizard? Has Gandalf come to the caverns of Middle Borough?   :o  8)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Just to update on this, we've been checking all of the moulds and unfortunately it looks like we'll need to make new production moulds for everything.  This of course means that the ranges won't be available as quickly as planned, but we're still hoping to have the first of them online before the end of the year.  We'll try and release them one at a time, with the Islamics, Teutonics and Russians being the first ones I'd think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

d_Guy

Yes, after those.  I am signing up for the TB Islamics and the new Arab horse, however.
Sleep with clean hands ...

ErHo

Need to preorder the Teutonics, take my money!!!
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

Westmarcher

Quote from: fsn on 24 August 2017, 07:46:12 AM
Do you mean a wizard? Has Gandalf come to the caverns of Middle Borough?   :o  8)

Yes. He'll be there for a spell.   :)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Leon

Quote from: fsn on 24 August 2017, 07:46:12 AM

There is a Gandalf registered on the Forum, and he might indeed work for us...

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Pity about the old production moulds. Will just have to sit and wait patiently a bit longer (not really, how do you think I got my nickname :D :D).

You do seem to have a lot on the go at the moment, hope everything smooths out for you.

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 05 September 2017, 11:50:22 PM
Pity about the old production moulds. Will just have to sit and wait patiently a bit longer (not really, how do you think I got my nickname :D :D).

We were a bit concerned when we first saw them but we hoped they'd be better once we started spinning them.  The main problem is that they've been made in a lower temp silicon rather than a regular type, so they're a bit softer and they heat up very quickly.  Within 3 or 4 spins, the heat expands the rubber and you start to get flashing around the figures.

pierre the shy

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 05 September 2017, 11:50:22 PM
Hello

You do seem to have a lot on the go at the moment, hope everything smooths out for you.

Waiting patiently for the Teutonics and their oppos to become available for a DBA related idea.

Best of British for all your upcoming releases Leon.
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Orcs

08 September 2017, 10:29:53 PM #44 Last Edit: 08 September 2017, 11:43:06 PM by Orcs
Quote from: Leon on 06 September 2017, 12:04:59 AM
We were a bit concerned when we first saw them but we hoped they'd be better once we started spinning them.  The main problem is that they've been made in a lower temp silicon rather than a regular type, so they're a bit softer and they heat up very quickly.  Within 3 or 4 spins, the heat expands the rubber and you start to get flashing around the figures.

If you rubber is overheating I suggest you slow down and use some lube

Seriously the delay will stop me buying them and allow me to complete other projects. 
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson