Pendraken acquires TB Line 10mm ranges!

Started by Leon, 22 July 2017, 11:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bren

Yeah Baby! As Leon mentioned, the height of the infantry figures is slightly larger than most of Pendraken's foot figures but this makes them an excellent match with the fantasy lines.

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

sunjester

I'd previously looked these but resisted, might not be able to in the future now!

barbarian

The gauls are a must buy.

In fact, everything is beautiful.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nosher

Congratulations on a superb coup ;)

Just be careful you dont draw the attention of the authorities for cornering more than your fair share of the 10mm market.....  ;D ;D ;D
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Orcs

Quote from: sunjester on 23 July 2017, 02:15:37 PM
resisted,

Sorry, but I do not understand this word, and I am not sure you do either.  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Matt J

Excellent news. Look forward to buying.... well... all of it really  :D
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Tarty

"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

GrumpyOldMan

Are they ready yet?.......

Only joking :D.........

No, really, are they ready yet?........

DFlynSqrl

Ace of Spades

Excellent work and a very good decision!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Wulf

Since I've mentioned them, but no-one else has, can I verify - are those bloody great (in all senses) Carthaginian Elephants in the mix too? Huge buggers and damned impressive compared to every other '10mm' scale effalump I've seen.

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 25 July 2017, 01:45:32 PM
Since I've mentioned them, but no-one else has, can I verify - are those bloody great (in all senses) Carthaginian Elephants in the mix too? Huge buggers and damned impressive compared to every other '10mm' scale effalump I've seen.

Yep, those are in there as well! I did notice the size of them and think 'Hmm... these will make some cracking Fantasy heffalumps!'
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Leon on 25 July 2017, 02:10:13 PM
Yep, those are in there as well! I did notice the size of them and think 'Hmm... these will make some cracking Fantasy heffalumps!'

:) 8)

Bloodaxe

So I'll be able to get a 10mm Crusader army?   :)