SYW Prussian Photos!

Started by Leon, 15 July 2017, 02:16:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

15 July 2017, 02:16:27 AM Last Edit: 09 September 2017, 05:46:08 PM by Leon
Next batch of photos added to the website is the SYW Prussians!  Once again these are the excellent work of kev1964, so a huge thanks to him for these.  We'll have the rest of the SYW ranges coming soon, so keep an eye out for those.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

And in action....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Zippee

15 July 2017, 08:27:59 AM #4 Last Edit: 15 July 2017, 08:30:13 AM by Zippee
Once again depressingly stunning Kev-Art  :D

Is there no officer or sergeant type in the Jager pack then (I don't have Prussians - so these pictures are very useful tempting unnecessary) or is the first figure actually stroking his sword?

ronan

Quote from: Zippee on 15 July 2017, 08:27:59 AM
(...)

I agree !

Steve J

Wonderful work (as always 8)) and really useful to be able to see what's in a pack, the pose of the figures etc.

DFlynSqrl

paulr

Is there no officer or sergeant type in the Jager pack then (I don't have Prussians - so these pictures are very useful tempting unnecessary) or is the first figure actually stroking his sword?

It's Techno, cutting his left thumb again ;) ;D

The first one looks to be an officer holding the blade of his sword for some reason
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

That's the officer on the left side, one of those per pack and then the rest made up from the two right-hand poses.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Very nice, indeed !

Cheers - Phil

Zippee

Quote from: Leon on 15 July 2017, 11:21:25 PM
That's the officer on the left side, one of those per pack and then the rest made up from the two right-hand poses.

Ta, got it - not immediately obvious amongst all the pictures but closer inspection makes it apparent.

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Techno

Quote from: paulr on 15 July 2017, 09:54:34 PM
It's Techno, cutting his left thumb again ;) ;D

OI !!....I missed that earlier. ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!