Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19 September 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've got some new WWII Eastern Front buildings ready to go!
239581 Posts in 14544 Topics by 2050 Members
Latest Member: kaiserbill
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  Photos
| | |-+  Pendraken Website Photos
| | | |-+  SYW British Photos!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SYW British Photos!  (Read 753 times)
OldenBUA
Lieutenant Colonel

« Reply #15 on: 16 July 2017, 04:09:15 PM »

That makes two of us then!!! It's because it's the Frisian version of his Wikipedia page. Other versions are available, if you hadn't noticed. Just thought it was appropriate, as Menno van Coehoorn was born and buried in Friesland.

Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin k lu.
Leon
Field Marshal

« Reply #16 on: 16 July 2017, 06:53:03 PM »

One suggestion on the photos - on the single pose packs it might be worth showing 3 of the standard figures - as they look a little like spot the difference photos with the same 3 command figures in each photo. If you compare with the highlanders or other packs with 3 poses outside the command figures, then those photos seem to show more, and would be more representative of the pack contents.

I had a similar thought to Fred particularly when looking at the cavalry, which one is the officer & which the trooper :-

Perhaps note the number of each figure in a pack under each in the picture, would also avoid the "how many drummers" type questions

I know what you mean, but I think that would be more hassle in the long term with other ranges.  We're aiming to paint and show one of every pose in the pack and then the contents description would give you the information on the contents.  So with these ones, the website states 'Pack contains 30 figures (27 foot, 1 officer, 1 musician, 1 standard)' and hopefully people can put that with the image to see what they're getting. 

I did consider putting numbers on the images (x26, x1, x1, etc), but that's more work per pic and something we can look at doing later on if we need to.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
paulr
Lieutenant General

« Reply #17 on: 16 July 2017, 10:00:46 PM »

A task for your copious spare time Wink Grin
Leon
Field Marshal

« Reply #18 on: 17 July 2017, 02:41:13 AM »

Cheesy

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
FierceKitty
General

Down south of the border....

« Reply #19 on: 17 July 2017, 03:02:19 AM »

Farrrrrrr more pressing concerns come to mind.

My opponents never play well. I was unlucky/the rules are unfair/I was off form/I felt sorry for him and let him win....
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: