Archery Update

Started by Wulf, 13 July 2017, 11:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Since the latest additions seem to be giving some attention to updating older minis, any chance of an Archer 17lbr SP gun update? The current one is a bit basic. Ideally, with separate superstructure allowing some interior detail (the sides slope in so you can't get much with a single-piece sculpt...)

Wulf

mart678

The Cromwell and Challenger are going to be started soon this will include all Variants of both hope this helps :D

Wulf

Quote from: mart678 on 13 July 2017, 04:13:33 PM
The Cromwell and Challenger are going to be started soon this will include all Variants of both hope this helps :D
The Archer is based on the Valentine...  ???

Be nice to have a new Bishop too though.

Wulf

mart678

Sorry  thought you where after an avenger :D

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

mart678

Cromwell ,Challenger, Charioteer and Avenger would you buy them :D :D

Just checking to see if D hull or F hull Cromwell IV was more prevalent

Wulf

A Charioteer, certainly. probably a couple of Cromwells (version not vital, I proxy quite happily), possibly a Challenger.

And a couple of Archers.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Mart - don't thonk anyone knows which was the most common type, and differences seem to have been minor, probably not visible at 10mm

IanS
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

mart678

D hull has no side drivers escape hatch the F does also early marks are 6 inches narrower than MK 7/8's I know that 1mm in scale so its easy to add it