Japaese Type 89 Chi-Ro

Started by marshall1945, 21 July 2013, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marshall1945

I am about to start to do some Japanese for early war against the Russians and would really like to have the Type 89 Chi-Ro
2013 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

SV52

I'll second that plus:

Type 89 I-Go
Type 94 Tankette
Type 97 Te-Ke Tankette

And for the Russians:
T-37A
BA-10
DS-39 -Machinegun
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Gazza

Any news on the possibility of Type 89? I've just discovered that another manufacturer of 10mm WWII miniatures who I thought might produce one doesn't even have a Jap range  :o
'Which painting in the National Gallery would I save if there was a fire? The one nearest the door of course.' - GB Shaw

Das Blog: http://we-stand-and-fight.blogspot.co.uk/

Leon

No news at the moment, the vehicle guys are all busy on a pile of other things at the moment so no new Japanese models planned yet.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!