Ardennes Paras and Chums

Started by Mockern, 29 October 2010, 07:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mockern

29 October 2010, 07:21:33 PM Last Edit: 29 October 2010, 07:25:16 PM by Mockern
Thought I'd share some more of my favourite castings with the forum at large - as above really! The Ardennes US Airborne figures, and the various Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe Fallschirmjaeger are all excellent. I've been sitting on these for a good year or two now, and many a sharp skirmish has been fought amongst the trees in the bitter cold between deadly foes. S'what comes of living in the north I guess. All are based with Blitzkrieg Commander in mind, and these are just a few of the sum total. The US group alone comes to 30 Infantry, 6 MG, 3 Mortar, 5 Command, 4 Pack Howitzer and 4 57mm ATG bases.

Mockern

Following on from the brave boys of Company D, 2nd Battalion, 327th Glider Infantry Regiment are their light support weapons and West Pointers of various shapes and sizes. As before, all these are based for BKC.

Mockern

More infantry, along with a 57mm ATG platoon. Considering I could range anything up to 40 Panzers including 6 Tiger IIs, 2 Tiger Is, and 9 Panthers against the US troopers, the gun crews tend to have their work cut out.

Mockern

The last couple (for today - is there a limit on photos that can be posted?)  :d Some fire support for the hard-pressed infantry in the shape of 75mm Pack Howitzers and M10 Wolverines.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

OldenBUA

Very nice looking!  8)

I just ordered a bunch of these, can't wait to get mine now. Your paintjob really does them justice, don't know if I can do the same with these excellent castings. I also hope they won't be on the shelf for two years, but since I have a backlog already, I give no guarantees!
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Mockern

Thanks all for your praise, I have uploaded some better quality photos to my blog if they're of interest (or you've scrolled down this far  :D ).

nikharwood

Good stuff - when are these going to take on ze Germans then?  ;)