Artillery Markers and Haystacks!

Started by Leon, 10 July 2017, 11:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

10 July 2017, 11:31:40 PM Last Edit: 12 July 2017, 12:21:26 AM by Leon
John at Ironclad has been working on some more useful scenic items for us, so we've got some handy artillery markers and also some haystacks.  

The artillery markers come in two types and are based on 15mm circles.  These can be used either as markers for your artillery units or just simply as a bit of extra scenery on the table.  The haystacks contain 4 types (2 of each in the pack) and vary from around 15mm wide up to 25mm wide.  Both of these releases are on the website £4.00 per pack.

Scenic Items
Generic - https://pendraken.co.uk/scenic-items-terrain/generic/
SCN-GEN3    Artillery markers x 16    £4.00
SCN-GEN4    Haystacks x 8    £4.00

SCN-GEN3 - Artillery markers

SCN-GEN4 - Haystacks

And a quick pic of them with a figure:

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

fred.

Cool, I like the hay stacks, very useful for adding a bit of colour to the table.

Are the cannon balls separate to the bases?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Leman

Really like those and can see uses for both of them.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 10 July 2017, 11:31:40 PM
John at Ironclad has been working on some more useful scenic items for us, so we've got some handy artillery markers.

The artillery markers come in two types and are based on 15mm circles.  These can be used either as markers for your artillery units or just simply as a bit of extra scenery on the table. 
Scenic Items
Generic - https://pendraken.co.uk/scenic-items-terrain/generic/
SCN-GEN3    Artillery markers x 16    £4.00

SCN-GEN3 - Artillery markers

Glad to see they turned out OK.!   

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

DFlynSqrl

Leon

Quote from: fred. on 11 July 2017, 07:18:31 AM
Are the cannon balls separate to the bases?

Nope, all one piece castings.  They are available separately elsewhere, these new markers are just the cannonball stacks from EC26 mounted onto 15mm MDF bases.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

mollinary

Quote from: Leon on 11 July 2017, 02:42:17 PM
Nope, all one piece castings.  They are available separately elsewhere, these new markers are just the cannonball stacks from EC26 mounted onto 15mm MDF bases.

I wonder where you got that idea from?  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

smallchild139

How big are the haystack?  I am wondering if they would work for 20mm Vietnam rice stacks? 

Mark

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 11 July 2017, 03:11:30 PM
I wonder where you got that idea from?  ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;)

:D

You were indeed the first, then another chap wanted exactly the same thing, so we thought it was easier to do these rather than spin that poor EC26 mould 10 times!

Quote from: smallchild139 on 11 July 2017, 06:07:46 PM
How big are the haystack?  I am wondering if they would work for 20mm Vietnam rice stacks? 

The smallest one is 15mm wide and 12mm high.  The biggest one is 23mm wide and 16mm high.

8)