Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
29 March 2020, 11:35:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Blitzkrieg Commander IV is now available here!
294353 Posts in 17430 Topics by 2206 Members
Latest Member: Stewart
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  New Releases
| | |-+  Previous Years' Releases
| | | |-+  2017 Releases
| | | | |-+  27 new WWII releases!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 27 new WWII releases!  (Read 5783 times)
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #15 on: 10 July 2017, 05:58:47 PM »

What was that FSN, couldn't see the screen through your drool!

Off to the Shed of Decency.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Heedless Horseman
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: 11 July 2017, 12:56:26 AM »

Well done! Some great additions to the stable.   Smiley
Curious about the RACKED sandbags on British vehicles though. Thought it was just U.S units that built racks...and personally, I have only seen it done on M4A3 and cast hull M4A1...(future releases??) ? Thought piled sandbags on glacis and maybe logs on the hull side....and sometimes enough track sections to 'shoe' a whole troop, festooned just about everywhere...were Brit/Canuck/Polish armour additions. Nice to see different...(can someone show pics of Brit tanks with racked sandbags?). I already have an infestation on Freflies...but... I WANT ONE!!! Cry Grin

Ps: Hope revamped German 251 C half track is on the cards...have been holding off buying as thought it was in the pipeline?   Tongue
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #17 on: 11 July 2017, 01:05:21 AM »

Ps: Hope revamped German 251 C half track is on the cards...have been holding off buying as thought it was in the pipeline?   Tongue

It is indeed, but not due to arrive for a while yet.  We've got the C & D hulls done and moulded, then castings of both went back to the designer last week for him to work them into the different variants.  It'll be a few months before we start to see the finished models though.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
ianrs54
Playtester
Lieutenant General

« Reply #18 on: 11 July 2017, 07:58:57 AM »

The Centurion MKI
Will have either Besa or 20mm Polsten so my guess is 2 versions also I have done a 120mm Armed Centurion Turret(Conway) just in case someone wants one  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Only an Ark and the Israelis engineer variants to have a full house 

How about the 183mm SP, 5.5" SP and 25pdr SP ?

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF HURRAY

Muppet of the year 2019, and 2020
Dave
Captain

« Reply #19 on: 11 July 2017, 09:45:19 AM »

Well done! Some great additions to the stable.   Smiley
Curious about the RACKED sandbags on British vehicles though. Thought it was just U.S units that built racks...and personally, I have only seen it done on M4A3 and cast hull M4A1...(future releases??) ? Thought piled sandbags on glacis and maybe logs on the hull side....and sometimes enough track sections to 'shoe' a whole troop, festooned just about everywhere...were Brit/Canuck/Polish armour additions. Nice to see different...(can someone show pics of Brit tanks with racked sandbags?). I already have an infestation on Freflies...but... I WANT ONE!!! Cry Grin

Your correct, we do have the other versions, it was done as it replaces existing model in the BR30a and it looks good Embarrassed,  I've extra armoured plates to mould as a 1.65 kit, front plate and smaller plates to attach to the sherman's were the Americans cut armour off knocked our vehicles.

Dave

Email: d.pengilley@btinternet.com
Address: Pendraken Miniatures, Unit 2D, Vaughan Court, Middlesbrough, TS6 7BJ
Web: www.pendraken.co.uk
Dave
Captain

« Reply #20 on: 11 July 2017, 09:48:08 AM »

It is indeed, but not due to arrive for a while yet.  We've got the C & D hulls done and moulded, then castings of both went back to the designer last week for him to work them into the different variants.  It'll be a few months before we start to see the finished models though.

We have also done A and B variants, I sent 36 masters back to the designer last week 18 of each C and D.

Dave

Dave
Captain

« Reply #21 on: 11 July 2017, 09:50:45 AM »

Umm ... it's ... ummm ... is it a .... ummm ...

No. Can't guess.

Martins sending the vehicles so should arrive Friday, its like Christmas has come early Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's why Leon's trying to keep me away from buggering up the design planning Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Dave

Dave
Captain

« Reply #22 on: 11 July 2017, 09:52:02 AM »

ps arrived last week was a French staff car for the ww2 range Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dave

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: