African Animals and belgian askaris

Started by MediumAL, 04 July 2017, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MediumAL

Not sure how much demand there would be, but hey ho.

Giraffe, Ellies, wildebeest, lion etc

Belgian askaris, could use german askari at a pinch but would need to mod the backpacks, and not sure how I'll cope with 10mm conversions.

Al

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Don't forget the crocodiles. Many other animals are available already, crocs are always overlooked.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Wulf

Quote from: FierceKitty on 27 July 2017, 02:35:13 AM
Don't forget the crocodiles. Many other animals are available already, crocs are always overlooked.
That's how they like it...  8)

nigel drury

And hippos, including some 'waterline' models.

Techno

Quote from: FierceKitty on 27 July 2017, 02:35:13 AM
Don't forget the crocodiles.

I made one of those YONKS ago.

Cheers - Phil

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

DON'T ASK ME....I think Leon's eaten it. (Or turned it into 10mm designer hand baggage.)  :P

Cheers - Phil

slugbalancer

I thought there had been mention of a croc.  It wasn't just the beer then.

OldenBUA

This thread mentions the crocodile, but no pictures. It's from 2012, so extremely recent from Techno's viewpoint.

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,6102.75.html

Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Leon

Yeah... the honest answer is that we moulded the crocodile and then it went walkabout and we've not seen it since...   :-[  We're currently doing some cataloguing of the master moulds though, so hopefully it'll appear again soon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Wulf

Now that's the kind of reply we all love Pendraken for  ;D

Ithoriel

Quote from: Leon on 28 July 2017, 02:32:48 PM
Yeah... the honest answer is that we moulded the crocodile and then it went walkabout and we've not seen it since...   :-[  We're currently doing some cataloguing of the master moulds though, so hopefully it'll appear again soon.

Have you checked the sewers? ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

There's a rumour that Phil also included a 10mm scale mosquito swarm too, but they've lost that too!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner