TMP

Started by SV52, 03 July 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

It would seem that TMP has changed its operating conditions, non-supporting members can no longer post to the boards.  That includes replying to your own previous posts.  No pay, no post. Search facility still available.
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

mollinary

It is only while Bill is on Holiday for two weeks, then it should be back to normal.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

fred.

That would only be normal by the rather strange standards of TMP
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: fred. on 03 July 2017, 08:50:50 PM
That would only be normal by the rather strange standards of TMP

Oh for a like button. :D

FierceKitty

TMP exists to remind other wargames groups that a basic civility is useful.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Sandinista

TMP does seem to have a lot of people desperately seeking to be offended, especially by people for whom English is a second language.

Cheers
Ian

Norm

This post has the potential to become something that is contrary to the standard of posting here .... best left alone.

SV52

Quote from: Norm on 04 July 2017, 05:17:39 PM
This post has the potential to become something that is contrary to the standard of posting here .... best left alone.

It was a news bulletin and the simple truth.  How others choose to comment upon it is beyond my control.  '... contrary to the standard of posting...'  bit strong old boy.
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

KTravlos

Quote from: SV52 on 04 July 2017, 08:47:58 PM
It was a news bulletin and the simple truth.  How others choose to comment upon it is beyond my control.  '... contrary to the standard of posting...'  bit strong old boy.

That is kind of Tango's attitude. Which is one of the reasons I left TMP for. Let us just not. Please.

With Respect
Konstantinos Travlos

Leman

With you on that one KT. So much more fun when everyone is relaxed about the hobby.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

What does "relaxed" mean ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

You don't hate the Welsh just because they're Welsh. You hate individuals because they are unpleasant, and you then avoid their company. Right, I'm off now  ;)
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

d_Guy

Relaxed:

Not Relaxed;
Sleep with clean hands ...

Wulf

Quote from: Sandinista on 04 July 2017, 01:31:02 AM
TMP does seem to have a lot of people desperately seeking to be offended, especially by people for whom English is a second language.
I spend a good portion of my day reading & replying to email. There seem to be very few people in this country for whom English is a FIRST language, at least as far as email is concerned...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

andiqondi

나는 이해하지 못한다.

Je ne comprends pas

mwen pa konprann

Eu não entendo

Chan eil mi a' tuigsinn

En ymmärrä
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner