Okay, I set up a blog...

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 30 June 2017, 05:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

First, I was pleased to see you have the same academic credentials as Capt. John Charity Spring, a literary favorite.

I know you listen to music (OK - I THINK I know) when you paint but do you talk out loud as well?

Have you considered pitting your Romans against the Martians (the red planet ones)? It been done but without seriousness.

Ral Partha high elves never worked for me, ever.  They spent to much time preening and admiring each other's hair.

I liked your blog post - it was invigorating.  :)

Sleep with clean hands ...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ithoriel

Quote from: mad lemmey on 24 December 2017, 08:03:40 PM
Fleet's home!
https://madlemmey.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/carthaginian-fleet-for-poseidons.html

Very nice indeed.

Sometime soon I need to paint up my Roman fleet and the scenery to go with the various fleets! Hopefully this may be some much needed inspiration!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ithoriel

Last figures of 2018!

So, no more painting for 12 months?  :P
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

petercooman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Excellent one, Will !!

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton