Okay, I set up a blog...

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 30 June 2017, 05:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Interesting post on rules, Chairman Meow.  :)

I really like all the reference books available for FOG-R but generally remain baffled by the rules. Perhaps when you return to them you'll post more about your experiences?
Sleep with clean hands ...

petercooman

Quote from: Techno on 21 July 2017, 05:23:02 PM
I've crawled about on some relatively fragile racking, over 500 amp 'buzz-bars'.....Running a cable from one side to the other.

"Am I really allowed to do this ?" I queried my colleagues in the exchange..."This racking isn't particularly strong."

"No.....But you're the lightest by far...Get it done quick before anyone spots you."

Needless to say, I didn't come into contact with the buzz-bars......unlike a screwdriver that allegedly fell between the bars when the exchange was being 'wired up'.
It hit the floor from about 15 feet up, and landed as a hot lump of melted metal and plastic. (Apparently.) :-

Cheers - Phil

Happy times!

I make medium high voltage cables for a living and have seen some fun stuff. In our testing facility/lab you see the craziest things when those things fail. Wouldn't want to be near them!

Also, nice blog !!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Womble67

Looking good Will

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

petercooman

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: mad lemmey on 17 August 2017, 11:48:34 PM
And I've still not won a game of Warband!!!

Maybe time for a solo game...  :-\ ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Ithoriel

"I had two pints, Graham had 1 when we ran out of time!"

Pints of what, one wonders ;)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Water, it was a hot and humid night! ;)