Okay, I set up a blog...

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 30 June 2017, 05:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And it looks remarkably like my posts on here!
:P
http://madlemmey.blogspot.co.uk/

Expect a period of activity, followed by months of dust gathering...  :d
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Well done, Will, for taking such a big step forward (mind you, although size isn't everything - unless you are Orcs or Fiercekitty - I do find the font a tad on the wee side for my old eyes). I'll put it on my list for future viewing. :)

I, too, took a big step forward recently by coming out on a matter that has been troubling me for some years now. Happily, all of my friends and family are very supportive but also quite amazed although I don't know why. After all, the signs were there for all to see - the fashion sense, the style of decor, on occasion looking at another man's AARs, etc.  But even I was surprised at their reaction. After all, I only said I was gray
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Thanks Westie,
I've managed to improve the size of paragraph 1, the rest is being more stubborn, but I will get it sorted.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

Well done mate

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

:-bd

(Although I'd agree on the font comments as I'm an old, short sighted, git)

jimduncanuk

I'm an old git too, I do have good eyesight but getting the font correct is a goodie.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Techno

Well done, Will.

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Techno

VERY nice, Will.  8)

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Duke Speedy of Leighton

sunjester

Sounds like a fun game (if you are an elf!).  :d

Leman

Oh well, just had a look at setting up a blog - apart from (again!) everyone on the interweb assuming you know what the gobbledygook they're talking about means, it seems to me to be an enormous amount of faff that will seriously eat into my painting and playing time. If one day I can no longer post pictures, then I'll no longer post pictures and not worry about it. Seemed to manage that way for the first 55 years of my life.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!