Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 May 2019, 10:02:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've purchased the Castle Arts buildings range!
276461 Posts in 16507 Topics by 2183 Members
Latest Member: Steven M.K.
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Networking
| | |-+  Blogs
| | | |-+  2D Wargaming
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2D Wargaming  (Read 384 times)
mmcv
Captain

« Reply #15 on: 06 May 2019, 08:19:01 AM »

Thanks!

I found cheap vinyl self-adhesive floor tiles worked well. I printed the counters off on paper, stuck them on to the tiles, then cut them out.

Good thinking, I was also considering self adhesive magnetic sheets. I've been using them to attach to the bottom of bases for storage and labelled movement trays. Could work well here. Could even make a battlefield map out of metallic paper for a true travel wargame. Many possibilities!
mad lemmey
Count

« Reply #16 on: 06 May 2019, 09:26:35 AM »

Congratulations Captain

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
mmcv
Captain

« Reply #17 on: 22 May 2019, 02:08:21 PM »

Progress update on this project, in which I bring it into the digital era and lay out what is next, including a few juicy battles on the cards* for next month.

http://mmcvhistory.home.blog/2019/05/22/paper-wars/

* No pun intended.
Last Hussar
Brigadier

« Reply #18 on: 22 May 2019, 09:48:53 PM »

I found cheap vinyl self-adhesive floor tiles worked well. I printed the counters off on paper, stuck them on to the tiles, then cut them out.

What he said. We did this for WSS when trialing my amendments.

Unless you have evidence to the contrary, just assume I'm right and you're wrong. Things will be simpler that way.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: