Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19 April 2021, 10:10:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've added the first wave of Fantasy Monsters!!
321942 Posts in 18513 Topics by 2312 Members
Latest Member: Zookie
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  Shows
| | |-+  Previous Years
| | | |-+  2017 Show Stuff
| | | | |-+  Stand To - Shildon, County Durham - Sunday 15th October
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stand To - Shildon, County Durham - Sunday 15th October  (Read 2325 times)
Roy
Brigadier

« on: 29 June 2017, 10:43:46 AM »

I saw advertisements for this show at the recent Penrith show, and have found the updated details for this year's event on Facebook.

It'd be great to see Stand To enjoy some success, so I just thought I'd share. (I'm not one of the organisers, in case there is any confusion)

LINK to Facebook events page

LINK to Facebook Stand To show page

The venue has free parking. A cafe. Toilets. Is wheelchair and children friendly. Free entry. It is located in the National Railway Museum Shildon "Locomotion" building, so there are plenty of Railway exhibits and model railway items to view (and buy).

If you're local its definitely worth a visit, as numbers through the door and supporting the show is obviously a great boost to the hobby in the NE of England.
skywalker
Captain

« Reply #1 on: 29 June 2017, 12:20:36 PM »

Redcar Ironbeards are supporting the show by putting on a game or two Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Roy
Brigadier

« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2017, 01:37:48 PM »

I don't know what I'm doing, yet. Possibly I'll be one of the chaps helping Dave Docherty with his Sands of the Sudan game (came 2nd at last Partizan for a club game, so well done to him). I've asked if I can contribute some small diorama conversions to his layout, so we'll just have to wait and see ... there's always Battleground, unless he's doing something with the Old Guard?
skywalker
Captain

« Reply #3 on: 30 June 2017, 12:24:04 PM »

We are doing Battleground but have yet to decide on what to play..............I must motivate the troops better...............Anyone got a cattle prod I can borrow?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Evil
howayman
Captain

« Reply #4 on: 13 October 2017, 07:04:09 PM »

Is this show still on?
Seen very little about it. Except on here.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: