Claymore, Edinburgh - Sat 5th August

Started by Leon, 17 July 2017, 03:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

Great piccies, Mike.

Thanks for posting. (And making it accessible to those of us that don't 'do' Faceache.)

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Nice shots Mike.
Iain's Funky Skull game did well for itself, winning best participation.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

shireman

An enjoyable day and I managed to buy brushes, bases and some terrain from Leon in between leading my Bavarians to defeat twice.

d_Guy

Thanks for the pics, Ithoriel. As always appreciate the pictures of the signs, rule books,posters, etc which give a clue to what's happening in the pictures.
Sleep with clean hands ...

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Chris Pringle

Quote from: Westmarcher on 05 August 2017, 09:38:38 PM
Then, in a moment of weakness, contributed to Chris Pringle's pension fund and bought BBB(!).

Thank you, Westie. You have brought the dream one step closer to reality, of constructing my own island at which to moor the BBB superyacht. Keeping up with the other oligarchs doesn't come cheap.

And, of course, I hope you will have some fun and get good value out of your purchase!

Chris

Bloody Big BATTLES!
https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/BBB_wargames/info
http://bloodybigbattles.blogspot.co.uk/

Westmarcher

Looking forward to the invite, Chris!  :D

@Jim: Not only was I aghast at your troubles, some traders were bemoaning the fact that your absence meant that their retirement plans would have to be put back. Relief to see you don't need the carotid artery procedure. Was on clopidigrel for a year - if my memory serves me well, I think I had to avoid grapefruit (same for the Atorvastin I take). Get well, soon.  ;)
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

skywalker

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

X_X

Get your coat, Mike.  ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Westmarcher on 07 August 2017, 09:54:26 AM

Was on clopidigrel for a year - if my memory serves me well, I think I had to avoid grapefruit (same for the Atorvastin I take).

Hi Westie

They've said I will be on clopidigrel for life.

I'll need to double check grapefruit now that you've mentioned it. I seem to remember something about it in the past.

I don't have to worry about any statins as I can't take them.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Westmarcher

Yeah, although I may be crying wolf here (my memory's getting worse!), best to check it out. I'm slightly confused by this link but it looks like statins are the ones to really watch with grapefruit in which case, its one less issue for you to worry about.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/481737-why-should-one-not-consume-grapefruit-with-plavix/
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner