Just some painted 28mm Samurai - Steel Fist Miniatures

Started by Roy, 22 June 2017, 09:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

I painted these Steel Fist Miniatures Samurai over the last few weeks. I have to say I quite enjoyed the experience and they were a pleasure to work with.

Cheers,
Roy
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

skywalker

d_Guy

Nicely done! Clearly about to make sushi of the opposition. The sashimono-like devices are particularly interesting, particularly the first fellow who seems to be wearing a summer squash!  :D
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leman

Wow, belting figures. I have some of their Renaissance knights for my TtS Renaissance heroes.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Nosher

Those are really nice Roy. So much better than the Warlord offerings.

What system are you using them for?
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Roy

Thank you all  :)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that they were painted for the Colonel Bill's trade stand for the shows.

Lovely figures to work with, I found. Costly to purchase (£3.75 a Samurai figures), but if you get enjoyment and use out of them then its not so bad.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}