St. Helens show ... some idiot pestering you on FB

Started by Roy, 16 June 2017, 05:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Yes, it was me pestering you through FB messages.

Sorry about that.

Just to repeat myself.

Minibits

Crossover Miniatures - Heroes and Villains - Fury
£3.75

If it is possible to sort this out, please, I'd be really grateful.

I can pay you direct through PayPal ... or you can beat up Colonel Bill for the money!  ;)
(I'll include an address in a PM)

Sorry for being a nuisance.

[Leon, delete when necessary]

princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Roy

:-[

Well my excuse is that you never know if you don't try  ;D

In all seriousness, I've probably left this far too late in the day (literally) and my methods of purchasing, to try and save on postage, could be viewed as 'extracting the urine'

I couldn't get to the DWG show and forgot to mail order earlier in the week. Never mind, I'll get the miniature one way or another ... Battleground show is in November, right? 
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

Leon

All sorted Roy, I passed the figure over to Colonel Bill at the show and I've popped you a PayPal invoice for the payment.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

Yes, received and paid. Thank you so much for going out of your way for me.

I think the following sums this all up:-

At the St Helens show, on Saturday, Pendraken Miniatures passed on to Colonel Bill's the miniature I want to use for Retro Girl*. Said figure then went on a road trip to Farnborough with Colonel Bill's on Sunday. Pendraken Miniatures is 35mins distance from my house (Richmond, Yorkshire) - Colonel Bill's is 20mins distance. Figure for FH (Forgotten Heroes blog event) was picked up today, at Colonel Bill's and brought home - It is very tired after it's long weekend of travelling!

*its all explained here: http://nevermindthejankers.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/plans-for-forgotten-heroes-figures-2-3.html

Thanks again Leon  :-bd

Leon

Quote from: RoyWilliamson on 20 June 2017, 05:05:12 PM
Yes, received and paid. Thank you so much for going out of your way for me.

No worries, good to hear she arrived safely! 

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!