Samples

Started by Raider4, 15 June 2017, 05:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider4

About to place a small (only 3, maybe 4, packs) and I see that Pendraken will happily supply sample figures.

So, how many would be an acceptable number of codes to ask for? The only ones I'd like to see are those for which there don't appear to be photos.

Thanks, Martyn
--

Leon

As long as you don't want 1 sample figure from 25 different codes, it's usually fine.  Most folks want a spread from a particular range, so we usually send a couple of foot, mounted, maybe a gun.  If it's specific codes you're after, we can just pick a couple of figures from each.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

KTravlos

Haha, did you not do a essentially 25 code sample for me Leon? The 19th century stuff. I

Leon

Quote from: KTravlos on 15 June 2017, 08:57:11 PM
Haha, did you not do a essentially 25 code sample for me Leon? The 19th century stuff. I

We might have done...!   :D   :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Genom

If it's ones that there aren't pictures for, it's worth asking on here for Pictures, a lot of the members will have them in their own collection and will usually be able to provide a picture.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Keep thinking this thread is about meerkats! Simples!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Describing yourself there lemmy ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

No, I'm too complex...  X_X
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Raider4

Quote from: Leon on 15 June 2017, 07:44:09 PM
As long as you don't want 1 sample figure from 25 different codes, it's usually fine.  Most folks want a spread from a particular range, so we usually send a couple of foot, mounted, maybe a gun.  If it's specific codes you're after, we can just pick a couple of figures from each.
Grand. Thanks for that. I just don't want to be seen to be taking the mickey.

Cheers, Martyn

Leon

Quote from: Raider4 on 16 June 2017, 07:15:32 PM
Grand. Thanks for that. I just don't want to be seen to be taking the mickey.

Cheers, Martyn

No worries!

8)