27 new WWII releases!

Started by Leon, 10 July 2017, 12:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

What was that FSN, couldn't see the screen through your drool!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Heedless Horseman

Well done! Some great additions to the stable.   :)
Curious about the RACKED sandbags on British vehicles though. Thought it was just U.S units that built racks...and personally, I have only seen it done on M4A3 and cast hull M4A1...(future releases??) ? Thought piled sandbags on glacis and maybe logs on the hull side....and sometimes enough track sections to 'shoe' a whole troop, festooned just about everywhere...were Brit/Canuck/Polish armour additions. Nice to see different...(can someone show pics of Brit tanks with racked sandbags?). I already have an infestation on Freflies...but... I WANT ONE!!! :'( ;D

Ps: Hope revamped German 251 C half track is on the cards...have been holding off buying as thought it was in the pipeline?   :P
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Leon

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 11 July 2017, 12:56:26 AM
Ps: Hope revamped German 251 C half track is on the cards...have been holding off buying as thought it was in the pipeline?   :P

It is indeed, but not due to arrive for a while yet.  We've got the C & D hulls done and moulded, then castings of both went back to the designer last week for him to work them into the different variants.  It'll be a few months before we start to see the finished models though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: mart678 on 10 July 2017, 04:07:59 PM
The Centurion MKI
Will have either Besa or 20mm Polsten so my guess is 2 versions also I have done a 120mm Armed Centurion Turret(Conway) just in case someone wants one  :D :D :D

Only an Ark and the Israelis engineer variants to have a full house 

How about the 183mm SP, 5.5" SP and 25pdr SP ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dave

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 11 July 2017, 12:56:26 AM
Well done! Some great additions to the stable.   :)
Curious about the RACKED sandbags on British vehicles though. Thought it was just U.S units that built racks...and personally, I have only seen it done on M4A3 and cast hull M4A1...(future releases??) ? Thought piled sandbags on glacis and maybe logs on the hull side....and sometimes enough track sections to 'shoe' a whole troop, festooned just about everywhere...were Brit/Canuck/Polish armour additions. Nice to see different...(can someone show pics of Brit tanks with racked sandbags?). I already have an infestation on Freflies...but... I WANT ONE!!! :'( ;D

Your correct, we do have the other versions, it was done as it replaces existing model in the BR30a and it looks good :-[,  I've extra armoured plates to mould as a £1.65 kit, front plate and smaller plates to attach to the sherman's were the Americans cut armour off knocked our vehicles.

Dave

Dave

Quote from: Leon on 11 July 2017, 01:05:21 AM
It is indeed, but not due to arrive for a while yet.  We've got the C & D hulls done and moulded, then castings of both went back to the designer last week for him to work them into the different variants.  It'll be a few months before we start to see the finished models though.

We have also done A and B variants, I sent 36 masters back to the designer last week 18 of each C and D.

Dave

Dave

Quote from: fsn on 10 July 2017, 12:48:09 PM
Umm ... it's ... ummm ... is it a .... ummm ...

No. Can't guess.

Martins sending the vehicles so should arrive Friday, its like Christmas has come early :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's why Leon's trying to keep me away from buggering up the design planning :) :) :) :)

Dave

Dave

ps arrived last week was a French staff car for the ww2 range ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dave