Timecast 10mm Tanks

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 06 June 2017, 04:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjackmac

Lemmey, dude, those are fantastic!  Let's go man, quit screwing around and let's see some batreps!

V/R,
Jack

Sunray

Quote from: bigjackmac on 20 July 2018, 04:25:06 AM
Lemmey, dude, those are fantastic!  Let's go man, quit screwing around and let's see some batreps!

V/R,
Jack

Also vindicates my long running debate with Leon that a few 1970s era  Cold War Soviet infantry would (with existing Falklands figures and existing armour)  create an instant coffee Early Cold War range generating a quick return income way beyond the cost of the sculpts.

Timecast AFVs are cool.  Their figures are chunky with scale creep and the weapons either over exaggerated (the GPMG) or too small (the 120mm mortar).

But then I am a fan of the Techno touch.   :)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Quote from: Sunray on 20 July 2018, 09:35:23 AM
Also vindicates my long running debate with Leon that a few 1970s era  Cold War Soviet infantry would (with existing Falklands figures and existing armour)  create an instant coffee Early Cold War range generating a quick return income way beyond the cost of the sculpts.
I'm in.  :D ... but then I'd want S-tanks.

Quote from: Sunray on 20 July 2018, 09:35:23 AM
But then I am a fan of the Techno touch.   :)
Well each to his own.

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Enjoyable pictorial report FSN!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

bigjackmac

Dude, great looking fight and minis, very cool! I'm of two minds on your performance: on the one hand, your armor was decimated straight out the box, and yet you still hung on and made him pay quite dearly.  On the other hand, ya still got your ass whooped! ;)

In all seriousness, that was a lot of fun, you need to do more of that!  Thanks for posting, and I should give Sabre Squadron a look sometime.

V/R,
Jack

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Well and truly whooped old boy!
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

bigjackmac

Hey, at least you lost matching wits with another human.  Most of my games are solo ;)

V/R,
Jack

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Some Soviet reinforcements,

lowlylowlycook

Matt J

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep