Timecast 10mm Tanks

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 06 June 2017, 04:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowlylowlycook

Nice looking tanks with intimidating looking guns!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And now an infantry platoon to support them (BMPs arrive after Not-Derby-Not-Donnington')!

Must have a cloaking device, I canna get an unblurred shot, even with good lighting and tripod!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

They just have good camo skills, Will :D

Looks like they're good from what you can make out - I suggest a whisky, steady the hand ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Albie Bach

26 September 2017, 06:45:26 PM #18 Last Edit: 26 September 2017, 06:50:19 PM by Albie Bach
Quote from: mad lemmey on 26 September 2017, 04:09:35 PM
Must have a cloaking device, I canna get an unblurred shot, even with good lighting and tripod!
Have you tried the self-timer function?  Even with a tripod you can get camera shake when you press the button.
Sadly no longer with us - RIP (2018)

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The transports have arrived!
BMP-1Ps

Recon platoon

Close up of transport and a pair of infantry

Grenade Launchers for the infantry platoon with their ride

Artillery observers (waiting for their transports)

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Those BMPs will burn nice !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

You are certainly keeping busy!  =D>

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Soviet Motor Rifle Reconnaissance command stand. Timecast released these a while back, finally got a stand painted.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Second vehicle of the day, Timecast 10mm ACRV M1974/2a or MTu (1705 figures painted this year)

Womble67

Looks great Will

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Seconded !!

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Techno on 08 June 2017, 05:15:39 PM
Had an ancient dovecote at the last home (true).......here, the owls just make a racket.....and I shoot the flying rats. (true, again).

Cheers - Mr Sniper

Have you ever eaten the flying rats - they are not bad, Just take the breast meat off.  Even if you don't like it I am sure the dogs would.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Orcs

I am refusing to look at these very nicely painted models, as I don't want to be tempted.

I have not looked at the lovely Chieftan on the  Timecast website either, again because I did not want to be tempted :-[
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

Quote from: Orcs on 19 July 2018, 10:25:04 AM
Have you ever eaten the flying rats - they are not bad, Just take the breast meat off.  Even if you don't like it I am sure the dogs would.

After I've shot them, the 'puppies' try and grab the damn things before I throw them into one of the fields....(The puppies get ever so excited when 'Dad' gets the shooty stick out. )

Cheers - Phil