Daves Books for Sale!

Started by Leon, 02 June 2017, 05:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

02 June 2017, 05:55:22 PM Last Edit: 21 June 2017, 02:09:35 PM by Leon
Dave's having a bit of a cleanout so he's got the following books for sale.  Postage is a flat £3.00 in the UK, Europe/Rest of the World we'll need to check the weight first.

Condition of all is good on all, the Natal Campaign and Capetown to Ladysmith are a little older and worn.

Three Years War - General Christiaan de Wet - £3.00

The Natal Campaign - Bennet Burleigh - £5.00

How We Kept the Flag Flying - Donald Macdonald - £3.00

The Great Trek - Oliver Ransford - £3.00

The Gordon Highlanders in the Boer War and Beyond - Lachlan-Gordon Duff - £5.00

Field Gun Jack vs The Boers - Tony Bridgland - £4.00

Absent Minded Beggars - Will Bennett - £5.00

The Boer War - Tabitha Jackson - £3.00

From Capetown to Ladysmith - GW Steevens - £4.00

Thank God We Kept the Flag Flying - Kenneth Griffiths - £2.00

Blandford Books Set - Fighters 1914-19, Military Uniforms of the World, Military Transport, Bombers 1914-19 - £8.00 for all 4 - SOLD!

Aircraft of the Royal Air Force Since 1918 - Owen Thetford - £2.00

Napoleonic Books Set - Uniforms of the Napoleonic Russian Campaign, Uniforms of the Peninsular Wars, Uniforms of Waterloo - £6.00 - SOLD!

First Reich 1870-71 - David Stone - £8.00

The Reality of War - Leonce Patry - £4.00

Franco-Prussian War 1870-71 Vol 1 & Vol 2 - Quentin Barry - £30.00 for both - SOLD!

Payment can be cash, cheque, PayPal, let me know if anyone's interested!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

That's a bargain for the Berry at the end!  :o
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

old smokie

I'll take these off of Dave's hands

Blandford Books Set - Fighters 1914-19, Military Uniforms of the World, Military Transport, Bombers 1914-19 - £8.00 for all 4

Leon

Quote from: old smokie on 02 June 2017, 10:35:50 PM
I'll take these off of Dave's hands

Blandford Books Set - Fighters 1914-19, Military Uniforms of the World, Military Transport, Bombers 1914-19 - £8.00 for all 4

Thanks for the reply, we'll get those sorted and I'll drop you an email.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

Theo

Hello,
Might I please have the two volumes on the Franco Prussian war if they are still available?

Thank you,
Theo

2012 Painting Competition - Winner!

Malbork

Interested in the Napoleonic book set, if they are still going

Leon

Thanks for the replies, no worries at all.  Just to confirm:

Quote from: Theo on 19 June 2017, 10:52:24 AM
Might I please have the two volumes on the Franco Prussian war if they are still available?

Shipping to Greece?

Quote from: Malbork on 19 June 2017, 11:44:23 AM
Interested in the Napoleonic book set, if they are still going

Shipping to Luxembourg?

If you can let me know on that and I'll check the shipping costs and get in touch by email.

Theo

Hello Leon :-)

No, not Greece my friend I am in the UK now. Stratford-upon-Avon to be precise.

I can pay via Paypal if that's alright. You have my email so please feel free to contact me there as well. Wherever it's more convenient.

best,
Theo

Leon

Quote from: Theo on 20 June 2017, 02:40:39 PM
No, not Greece my friend I am in the UK now. Stratford-upon-Avon to be precise.

I can pay via Paypal if that's alright. You have my email so please feel free to contact me there as well. Wherever it's more convenient.

Thanks for the quick reply, I have sent a PayPal invoice for you now and we'll get these packaged up for you.

8)

Theo

Many thanks Leon. Paid already and also sent you a pm with my UK address for shipping.

all the best,
Theo

Leon

Quote from: Theo on 20 June 2017, 03:01:11 PM
Many thanks Leon. Paid already and also sent you a pm with my UK address for shipping.

All received, we'll get these sent out.

Leman

Can recommend the four FPW books. First Reich gives a very interesting account of the war, whilst Barry's books give plenty of detail for recreating scenarios. Leonce Patry's book is a fascinating first hand account of his activities in both phases of the war, but more particularly the republican phase.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Malbork

QuoteShipping to Luxembourg?

This time, yes  :)

Leon

Quote from: Malbork on 21 June 2017, 09:13:37 AM
This time, yes  :)

No worries, I'll get a price on postage and drop you an email tomorrow.