British Army WW2 Slouch hat

Started by Sunray, 01 June 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunray

I am looking for existing figures that can proxy for Korea - thus saving Leon a few £ in the budget for gaps we do need to fill.

The Brits in Slouch hat seem an obvious choice for early war British

That is BRF 20 (BR55 old code) rifleman
          BRF 20 [code error] (BR56 old code) sten
          BRF 21  (BR57) Bren

Does anyone have any images of them ? Or any figures cast at Pendraken ?

Leon

Quote from: Sunray on 01 June 2017, 04:18:47 PM

Ah, cock...  :-[

Fixed it now:
BRF19   Riflemen slouch hat (formerly code BR55)
BRF20   Sten slouch hat (formerly code BR56)
BRF21   Bren slouch hat (formerly code BR57)

Combat Engineers have been bumped to the end of the lists and are now BRF55.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Leon on 01 June 2017, 06:57:43 PM
Ah, cock...  :-[

And under BRF 93 you have a Kangaroo APC masquerading as  a Humber staff car...... :-

Terry37

Leon, I looked but could not find BRF93. Do you offer a Humber Staff Car? I need a couple of so as they can be converted to very cool Road Warrior cars I do believe.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Terry37 on 02 June 2017, 05:51:57 PM
Leon, I looked but could not find BRF93. Do you offer a Humber Staff Car? I need a couple of so as they can be converted to very cool Road Warrior cars I do believe.

Yep, the code is BRV93: http://pendraken.co.uk/world-war-ii/british/vehicles/, down near the bottom.  We don't have an image of it currently though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sunray

Quote from: Sunray on 01 June 2017, 04:18:47 PM
I am looking for existing figures that can proxy for Korea - thus saving Leon a few £ in the budget for gaps we do need to fill.

The Brits in Slouch hat seem an obvious choice for early war British

That is BRF 20 (BR55 old code) rifleman
          BRF 21  (BR57) Bren

Does anyone have any images of them ? Or any figures cast at Pendraken ?

Found some images by Bigjackmac  and quoted them in the "photos" section-  order off to Leon .  Sorted.