Scenarios, buying armies ...

Started by ronan, 27 May 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronan

27 May 2017, 03:06:05 PM Last Edit: 27 May 2017, 03:34:28 PM by ronan
I keep posting what I wrote during my solo game.
I choose scenario 6, Breakthrough

I DECIDED to give twice as many points to the russian side (attacking) ( 3,000 pts for the russians, and 1,510 pts for the germans)
The german got  8 pieces of defensive terrain ( I already wrote about this... strange...)
( The russian got some scheduled air attack, ok, but I don't think it's too useful ) (1)

So : no ratio for building the armies in the scenarios ?  The russians could not have win while using 1,500 points...

I like the ideas in the 15 ( fifteen !  :) ) scenarios, but I don't feel how to play them.
( We play using historical scenarios, so this doesn't matter, OR we play improvised game for an evening, then it DOES matter )

(1) Edit to add : so I can choose ANY air support ?  I won't bother with some... a shame we will see only the best planes.. always...  :(

walburgrif

Ronan,
There have been some posts already on the incompleteness of the scenarios in BKCIII.  I consider these to be lacking in essential information and therefore unplayable.   We have continued using the BKC II scenarios which although not perfect, are actually playable.  This means you also have to use the BKC II points and lists. :(