French Aeronefs

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 25 May 2017, 05:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Aeronef is simpler, think of Imperial Skies as Nef 2.0. Some movement differences, fire is slightly more complex, the small ships and planes are different-ish.

I like em
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Any great preference? Like i need another project :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Roy

I love those Spanish Aeronef models and how they're painted up on the webstore.

Thankfully I've already got a couple of new projects, so aren't tempted. One of them even uses miniatures and rules bought from Pendraken!  :o
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Finally got these guys painted, part of Lockdown clearence of the backlog.

A Loire battleship, a second Charlemagne battlecruise, a Regnault destroyer and two more Descartes Destroyers

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fred.

I like these Will, very clean painting style.

I like the idea of these - but can't see it as a project my gaming group would be that up for. Which is not a bad thing considering the number of different games we already have!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Orcs

NOOOOOOOOOO! I was looking at Brigade models Aeronefs in the early hours this morning. Thinking they are very nice, but I have loads to paint and no one to game with. Managed to convince myself I didn't need them, and then you do this !  :'( :'(
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I have two fleets, so no need to buy.  8)

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 03 May 2020, 08:18:35 PM
I have two fleets, so no need to buy.  8)

Thank you for the kind offer. I may well take you up on it when we are allowed to.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Techno

I like those lots !  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

mmcv

Those look great, interesting models!

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data