Trouble posting

Started by Nosher, 25 May 2017, 08:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosher

for the past 24 hours Ive been getting this message when trying to post on the rules section.

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Weird that it only seems to be happening on the rules thread......
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

toxicpixie

Did you have any apostrophes in the thread title? That buggers it!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Worked for me just now - using testing. - Leon, you can delete that un.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

d_Guy

30 May 2017, 03:10:39 AM #4 Last Edit: 30 May 2017, 03:15:58 AM by d_Guy
OK this is weird,
About 30min ago I posted in Urbancohort painting thread - I got a long URL and a "page not currently available" - made a copy of my post and recycled - but my post had already appeared in the thread. Now Urban's thread continues to show as having a new post - nothing seems to clear it for me - not even the general purpose "Mark as Read".
I rebooted my iPad - no joy.
Logged off - exited - returned and logged in - no joy.

I am now going to do another reply to see if that will clear what ever is stuck.

OK the new post unstuck it. If a moderator wants to delete my "test" post from Urban's thread that's cool.
If not - it will simply be a laconic post - as useful as many that I make :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

I seem to be experiencing trying to post under the General Discussion thread. I keep getting "Hacking Attempt". I am not trying to hack anything, but there are three Photobucket pictures embedded????

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Terry37

Thanks to Leon, got it all worked out. Yep, had an apostrophe in my title line.

Thanks Leon!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams