New ECW Artillery crew and some WSS dismounted Dragoons!

Started by Leon, 21 May 2017, 11:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippee

Quote from: Leon on 22 May 2017, 03:07:05 PM
How badly?  If you're needing them for next week then it's unlikely, if you wanted them by end of June then it might be doable?

8)

Thanks Leon, but it sucks because I've just completed my ECW project - these will have to wait the TYW project.

DFlynSqrl

Smoking gun

Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

nigel drury

Any news on the ECW crews?  I'd also be interested in the Scottish crews. 

Leon

Quote from: nigel drury on 17 July 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Any news on the ECW crews?  I'd also be interested in the Scottish crews. 

Still in the queue to be moulded, but in better news the Scottish crew will be arriving with us tomorrow so I'll get some photos of them up here.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nigel drury

Very good they look too.  Hope they'll be available before too long.  Any other additions/changes planned for the ECW range?

Leon

Quote from: nigel drury on 27 July 2017, 10:01:03 PM
Any other additions/changes planned for the ECW range?

Nothing at the moment, it would be good to update the dismounted dragoons and peasants at some point but they're OK for now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nigel drury

If you were looking for suggestions, those would be my first two.  An additional unarmoured Scottish pikeman could be useful as I think a relatively small proportion actually wore armour.

Kerak

When the new WSS dismounted dragoons did dismount?  ;)

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 05 November 2017, 01:45:56 PM
Any new on the ECW Artillery crews?

Nothing yet, one of the sculpts had plasticard on it so we need to put it into a low-temp mould instead.  We had a delivery of those last week so I'll be getting some stuff laid out ready for master moulding later this week.

8)

Tarty

Fantastic ! I'm in for some of the ECW artillery crew in my next order for sure
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

nigel drury

Have you decided how the ECW artillery will be packaged once you have the new crews available?

Leon

Quote from: nigel drury on 28 January 2018, 01:37:23 PM
Have you decided how the ECW artillery will be packaged once you have the new crews available?

It'll be a like-for-like replacement, so still 2 guns per pack with crews, limbers, horses, etc.

paulr

If you ask nicely the wonderful Pendraken team will provide the mix you want as a custom order for a very reasonable extra charge, http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15349.0.html
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!