Revamped 1860 Austrian Jager / Grenzer

Started by Leon, 21 May 2017, 11:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

21 May 2017, 11:15:28 PM Last Edit: 21 May 2017, 11:19:29 PM by Leon
We had a bit of space in the sculpting schedule last month, so we got the Austrian Jager and Grenzer figures revamped.  These were the final codes in that range needing an upgrade so that completes those now and we can move away from the 1860's for a while!

Jagers in kittel:

Grenzers:

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Leman

Very, very nice; I like the addition of the oak leaves.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Techno

toxicpixie

When are they on release, btw? One of my groups is champing at the bit :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

Quote from: toxicpixie on 22 May 2017, 02:36:09 PM
When are they on release, btw? One of my groups is champing at the bit :)

Similar to the ECW/Marl sculpts, we can fit these into other master moulds where there's space so they shouldn't be too far away.  Jul/Aug should be doable.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

cameronian

In 1866 the Italians were so crap the Austrians didn't even need to take their coats off ... just saying.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

abikapi2

Really nice sculpts!  ;)

Why not also Austrian artillery in 1859 uniform? (without plume)

Thank You
Stefano

Leon

Quote from: abikapi2 on 30 July 2017, 04:50:52 PM
Why not also Austrian artillery in 1859 uniform? (without plume)

No plans for those at the moment, it's an easy conversion though for folks who want to snip the plumes off.