Laran 10mm Evil Warriors

Started by G-wiz, 12 May 2017, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G-wiz

I recently picked up some Evil Warriors by laran miniatures based in France. There basically 10mm chaos warriors and will be ideal 10mm heroquest and warhammer stuff.
However, there a lot smaller than the pendraken fantasy range so I thought a few (bad) comparison pics might be in order. Here they are next to an Orc, Dwarf, Elf and Hero.

If anyone was thinking of getting some then hopefully these pics will help you make up your mind. I think there pretty small compared to the pendraken range of fantasy figures. Sorry for the quality of the pics, i've only got an ancient camera but hopefully you can make out the size.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I have many many packs, love them. I'll get mine painted eventually
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Hmmm.....

There are a couple there that look very much like Pendraken figures.  :-\

Cheers - Phil

barbarian

Phil, that is a comparison picture. ;)

Glad you like them.
2015 Painting Competition - Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Thanks, Yann.  :)

I got the wrong end of the stick, there.

Cheers - Phil

fred.

These figures were initially from a indiegogo (like kickstarter, Phil) campaign. They are loverly figures, there are some painted ones on the forum, I think by Kev, which show off the detail brilliantly.  Barbarian / Yann is the sculptor and seller of them.

They are certainly smaller than the (large) Pendraken Fantasy figures, but they will scale will with Pendraken historicals and other ranges like GW. They would certainly look good against the Pendraken Mongols.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

fsn

Techno thinks kickstarter is a means of operating a motorcycle.

Having said that, nobody is completely sure he fully uinderstands the concept of motorcycle.

Reportedly, you can mesmerise him with a wheel.

But he still makes spiffing 10mm figures!

But he can't chew gum at the same time.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Thank you, Will.

And I'm ALWAYS chewing gum while I make the wee men...So "Yah Boo Sucks", to you, Nobby. :P

You OIK !!!  ;)

Cheers - Phil (Where did that wheel come from... @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) @-) )