Has anyone tried Imperial Skies?

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 09 May 2017, 01:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

What ho chaps!
Need to finally get on with my French Aeronef fleetby Brigade (only painted the British about a decade ago), was wondering if anyone has tried 'Imperial Skies', is it Aeronef 2 or a new set of rules?
Tally ho! 🇬🇧🇫🇷🇪🇺
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

According to some recent conversations on FB, it's not so much "Aeronef2" as "what Aeronef could have been, but much better done"...

£22 for a set of rules I'll never get round to playing hasn't sprung it for me, but it has tempted me towards buying the 'Nef pdf as it's only a couple of quid...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Was it? Unless you're on the Full Thrust group masquerading as Graham Bevan I doubt it :D

Or have you too been talking about it elsewhere (there was another thread here, wasn't there...).
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

On the Facebook Imperial Skies players group! :D

toxicpixie

I wouldn't know, I'm kit on that - odd idea having a page dedicated to it and talking about it there. It'll never catch on I tell you!