BKC-III Decision Reached - Please Read!

Started by Leon, 08 May 2017, 11:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallchild139

Wow, great service.  If only all companies looked after their customers this way.

Mark

terry68

Leon and all at Pendraken have shown how companies should respond! Bravo!

Hard work to come, but with good humour, steady resolve and a fanatical support base, easily done!!! ;)

As posted at the very beginning............KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

All the best.

Terry.

neilpcegerton

Excellent customer service, just sorry you have all this hassle.

I bought copy at Salute, when do we send these back, now or closer to the time whn the replacement may be ready?

Neil

AJ at the Bank

Thank you Leon

I will endeavour to post rule issues as requested -
Note though - these may not always have suggested fixes.
Some simple issues will be easy to suggest a fix - E.g. re-do Hills).
Others will require playtesting to determine correct fix(es). E.g. Target priorities.
Nevertheless - I think it's important to post all issues in a hope that others suggest the best fix.

Adam
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Leon

Quote from: neilpcegerton on 09 May 2017, 07:58:20 PM
I bought copy at Salute, when do we send these back, now or closer to the time whn the replacement may be ready?

Once the new printrun is ready we'll announce it here and then we can work out all of the logistics.  Some folks might prefer to pick up their new copies at a show somewhere as well, so we'll deal with that closer to the time.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Hastati

Leon,
I'm sure this has been a very difficult decision to take, and one that will adversely affect Pendraken financially.  I know of few, or any, other companies that would have decided to take this course of action.  You and the team should be commended, but above all, supported for having done so.  I will certainly be doing my part to ensure that I continue to buy your products to show that I support your decision and future endeavours.
Regards,
David

GW844

Leon,

A hard but worthwhile decision I believe as your reputation will justifiably remain high.  I look forward to swapping over in due course.

Norm

Superb and responsive support - though it is obviously a regret that you are exposed to such a cost. 

abikapi2

Bought at Wargamevault

I'll wait for the update.

Thank You
Stefano

henryhyde

A brave and bold response, Leon. But then, I would have expected nothing less. I'll pop my copy in the post to you.  =D>

Dr Dave

Are folks returning their copies now, or waiting until BKC3+ is out.

What do we do?

paulr

Quote from: Dr Dave on 31 May 2017, 07:52:02 PM
Are folks returning their copies now, or waiting until BKC3+ is out.

What do we do?

Hi Dr Dave, Leon answered a similar question above

Quote from: Leon on 09 May 2017, 09:45:23 PM
Once the new printrun is ready we'll announce it here and then we can work out all of the logistics.  Some folks might prefer to pick up their new copies at a show somewhere as well, so we'll deal with that closer to the time.
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dave Fielder

If politicians behaved in this manner then we'd have an amazing democracy; admission of errors and an immediate plan to rectify! Customer service above and beyond, I trust it does not break Pendraken.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

nheather

27 June 2017, 12:25:20 AM #44 Last Edit: 27 June 2017, 12:28:33 AM by nheather
Hi,

I already have BKII and I did look at BKIII but never got round to ordering.

I can see that there were some problems and it looks like Pendraken are being very responsible about it.

However, I see that a lot of the actions are "drop back to BKII" so I wonder how different BKIII will from BKII.

Is the upgrade worthwhile - can anyone summarise the differences that will remain?

Cheers,

Nigel