Hello from the Home of the Royal Armoured Corps = Bovington

Started by 17-21l, 15 March 2010, 11:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

17-21l

Hi every one - Bri Carl here from Sunderland - done my 22 in The RAC and obviously stayed in Bovington Dorset as  and when my final years serving her majesty ended. Been an avid "collector" rather than gamer, must do something with the thousands of figures ive painted in the last 24 years.  Love pendrakens variety in eras and codes. Have vast amounts of ACW - both sides- and just finished a French napoleonic army - starting a Russian one now (will these projects ever end???) Must start gaming now that Ive finaly settled. Great news about the forum - learn and see lots, many thanks guys!!!
regards
B Carl (17-21L)

PS God save the Queen!!
God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Megamatman

Megamatman

Leon

Hi Bri, welcome to the Forum.  We've got an order in for you at the moment don't we?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

17-21l

God Save the Queen
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Have you seen the thread on Nikfest 2010?  It's only up the road from you, could be a good way of getting into the gaming side of things?

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=104.0
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!