Previous topic - Next topic

stormrider

Hi Ian, you should be able to now.

Sandinista

Yes it works now, many thanks

Cheers
Ian

Leman

I keep getting thumped by this new website. Yes, you're logged in, no you're not, your password is not recognised, etc.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

John Cook

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but some of the packs, mainly the later 20th Century periods, do not say how many figures they have.  Anybody new to the site might have difficulty working out what they were buying.
The SCW site needs sorting out.  All the stuff listed as Generic really isn't.  You could argue over some but others are specific to one side or the other.

Leon

Quote from: John Cook on 22 May 2017, 10:04:55 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but some of the packs, mainly the later 20th Century periods, do not say how many figures they have.  Anybody new to the site might have difficulty working out what they were buying.

I'm still adding a lot of the pack content info, working chronologically so I'll be getting to them soon!

Quote from: John Cook on 22 May 2017, 10:04:55 PM
The SCW site needs sorting out.  All the stuff listed as Generic really isn't.  You could argue over some but others are specific to one side or the other.

We split those out based on some of our original info when the range was being sculpted, so it might not be 100% correct.  If any of the categories in the 'Generic' section should be moved, let me know and I'll shift them over.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DaveH

The SCW site doesn't have the generic/regular army, civil guards and assault guards sections on it at the moment.

Leman

I am now fully logged in to the new website and placed my first order via the cart for Russo-Japanese stuff.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

Quote from: DaveH on 04 July 2017, 08:39:33 AM
The SCW site doesn't have the generic/regular army, civil guards and assault guards sections on it at the moment.

Yeah, another glitch I'm afraid.  There seems to be a bug in the database, so when I move certain categories (in this case moving the 'Generic' to appear after 'Republican' and 'Nationalist', the category has disappeared temporarily.  The webguy is working on it at the moment and it should re-appear shortly.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!