New Website Live

Started by Leon, 06 May 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vonlacy

Hi Leon,

Some of the Soviet armour pictures are next to the wrong codes.

Leon

Quote from: slinky on 10 May 2017, 12:04:19 PM
I've attempted to register, do I now just wait for the email?

Yep, you should get an email through to confirm the new account but we've been getting some of them bouncing back, usually Gmail addresses?  Let me know if nothing appears (check the spam as well) and we'll get you sorted out.

Quote from: vonlacy on 10 May 2017, 01:36:34 PM
Some of the Soviet armour pictures are next to the wrong codes.

Yep, that's on my list of edits, we added an extra code in the for ISU-152's while the website was still in development, so all the images are one code out.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

Even if the mail didn't get through you might be able to log in - my account got created, just gmail bounced the "this has been done" email :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

stormrider

All unapproved accounts in the queue manually approved (sorry, her indoors decided I needed to get out of the house and took me shopping)

slinky

No email. It I can log in ok  :D

urbancohort

Morning. Tried to log on to new site a few days ago. No joy... Read this thread so tried to reregister as a 'new user'. Still not received my e-mail promised and still can't log on 36 hours later.

Any help gratefully received. New website much better otherwise, thank you!
Graham

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

stormrider

Hi Graham,

Apologies for this. I've manually approved your account now.

Good news however, the email problems *should* be over, the google gods are smiling on us once again :)

urbancohort

Thank you Stormrider. Keep up the good work mate!

urbancohort

Working perfectly now, thankyou.

Sandinista

Tried to register yesterday with no success using gmail account, nothing received so far

Cheers
Ian

stormrider

Hi Ian, sorry about this. Emails should be going out fine now. Cold you check your spam folder please to make sure it hasn't been misplaced? I'll be working on this issue next week along with jazzing up the emails so hopefully, we'll get there soon.

In the meantime I've approved your account manually.

mollinary

No e mail for my account, and cannot log in.

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

stormrider

mollinary

Thanks for that. No e mail, but now successfully logged in.  :)

Mollinary
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Sandinista

Still can't log in

Cheers
Ian