Show: Warfare, Reading

Started by Leon, 23 October 2010, 02:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

We're off down to Warfare, Reading on the 20th/21st November, so if there's anything you'd like bringing along, please make sure to let us know before Saturday 13th November.

For more info on the show: http://www.readingwargames.co.uk/warfare.asp
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Captain Black

I will be going ,but i have not told the wife yet :-\

Leon

Quote from: Captain Black on 29 October 2010, 08:42:52 PM
I will be going ,but i have not told the wife yet :-\

It's only 2 days, she might not notice...  :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Blaxkleric

07 November 2010, 11:47:49 AM #3 Last Edit: 07 November 2010, 11:49:30 AM by Blaxkleric
Really looking forward to this one. Its the last show of the year for me  :'( but that does mean its also 'get yourself what you want me to buy you for Christmas time' as well  ;D

Apart from branching out my Blitzkreig Commander Eastern Front forces with some Finnish, I also should be getting some Elves and Dwarves for the new Mantic Games Fantasy Ruleset. Having played it in 28mm (with someone else's unpainted army I stress), I thought the rules were great and fast but couldn't face painting 200+ 28mm Elves (nor afford them)  :o But in 10mm  ;) and certainly the range of Pendraken's Fantasy stuff is awe-inspiring    :)

Blaxkleric
http://fantorical.blogspot.com/

Leon

We've got your order, so we'll bring that down to the show for you!

Leon

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Finishing putting mine together - email should be with you before 4pm (when the house is being ivaded by a load of 16-17 year old girls for a birthday party ...).

Regards

Edward

kustenjaeger

Greetings

Now done - emailed to info at pendraken.co.uk

See you next weekend.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 13 November 2010, 12:17:02 PM
Greetings

Now done - emailed to info at pendraken.co.uk

See you next weekend.

Order received, we'll get that lot sorted for you.

Leon

Too late for pre-orders now!  Who else will be popping along to Warfare this weekend?

Paint it Pink

I'm popping in on Saturday, so I'll say hi!
Unlike some people, I feel under no obligation to pretend that only one war-gaming scale is true, and that any others 6mm/10mm/15mm/25mm are mistaken; or that I know better than people themselves what is right for them to use. The point is precisely for all war-gamers to decide for themselves.

http://panther6actual.blogspot.com/
http://ashleyrpollard.blogspot.co.uk/

Leon

Quote from: Paint it Pink on 19 November 2010, 03:45:08 PM
I'm popping in on Saturday, so I'll say hi!

Good to see you, we'll add another vote for the Riverine monitors...!

8)

kustenjaeger

Greetings

It was good to see you all at Warfare.  Thanks for bringing my order - I found out when I got home that you'd kindly added a couple of open topped turrets so I could convert my Rolls Royces for 1940 - much appreciated.

You'll be glad to hear that my WW2 desert purchases are now all based and undercoated.  The SYW French and odds and ends may take a little longer :-)

Hope you got home OK.

Regards

Edward

Leon

Quote from: kustenjaeger on 22 November 2010, 10:00:41 AM
It was good to see you all at Warfare.  Thanks for bringing my order - I found out when I got home that you'd kindly added a couple of open topped turrets so I could convert my Rolls Royces for 1940 - much appreciated.

You'll be glad to hear that my WW2 desert purchases are now all based and undercoated.  The SYW French and odds and ends may take a little longer :-)

Hope you got home OK.

No bother, good to see you too.  We got back about 10pm-ish, which was pretty good really.

Eldamarelf

Quote from: Leon on 22 November 2010, 02:03:52 PM
No bother, good to see you too.  We got back about 10pm-ish, which was pretty good really.

Yes and you did block up one of the exits from the show!!!! I was fast asleep by 10pm actualy more like 8:30 when I got home last night. Was a good weekend all round though including some que jumping at the nepalese place which was very funny for those of us involved!!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Tom H
aka Bilbo