Show: Crisis, Antwerp, Belgium

Started by Leon, 23 October 2010, 02:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 11 November 2010, 05:47:44 PM
My thnkas to Dave for bringing along the 15 packs of Russian inf for me they are now mostly painted and will be being used over the weekend for a rather large Spearhead Game (I am meant to be CC Russian but it depends on how much booze we consune for my birthday friday night luckily we sleep over at the hall) They should look good on the table there will be around 100 stands of inf mostly your bits as well.

Pics of that please!

Dave says he only had 2 of the cherry beers on the Saturday night, he was warned that too many could have consequences! 

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

Ok if I remember I may bring along a box to Warefare the Cherry beer is potent but it is also very nice right back to making bases me thinks (70 infantry ones to do this morning and a pile of armour ones as well) Hope all is well up your end of the country the wind has been quite strong down here could not even use my green house for spraying yesterday!!

Tom H :d
aka Bilbo