Show: Crisis, Antwerp, Belgium

Started by Leon, 23 October 2010, 02:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Leon

Quote from: Derbo on 03 November 2010, 07:17:42 PM
I´ll be there too. ANtwerp is just 450km from Hannover, so it´s going to be a nice one-day-trip :)

That's a long way in one day!  We've got your order all done, and in the van!

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 03 November 2010, 08:28:14 PM
I will be there manning a stall as usuall but will call in to see you (also the same as usuall) hope your drive down is ok mine should begin at around 09:30 Tomorrow morning to get down to Folkestone to get the Euro star First thing friday morning. Then we have to find the Hotel.

See You Friday during set up.

We're setting off at 10am and meeting the guys from Baccus in Sheffield, before going down to Harwich for the Thurs night ferry.  The trip to the venue looks fairly easy, and the hotel is right over the road!  We'll see you there, and Dave can buy you a drink on the Saturday night!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Eldamarelf

03 November 2010, 09:30:45 PM #16 Last Edit: 04 November 2010, 10:56:54 AM by Megamatman
Quote from: Leon on 03 November 2010, 09:23:21 PM
We're setting off at 10am and meeting the guys from Baccus in Sheffield, before going down to Harwich for the Thurs night ferry.  The trip to the venue looks fairly easy, and the hotel is right over the road!  We'll see you there, and Dave can buy you a drink on the Saturday night!

Yes have stayed in the Docks a couple of times we have opted for the Holiday Inn this year I believe we will be meeting Damian and Julie of Donnington at the hotel in Folkestone and then Ian and Leslie from leslies bits box along with Gary and Dorris of Sgs mess for the Train. Hopefully Damian gets to the hotel in Folkestone a little earlier than last year I seem to remember 2am was the arrival time.

See You Friday
Tom H :d
aka Bilbo

--------------
Added:
[quote author=Leon link=topic=1597.msg13700#msg13700 date=1288819401]
Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: Eldamarelf on 03 November 2010, 09:30:45 PM

Yes have stayed in the Docks a couple of times we have opted for the Holiday Inn this year I believe we will be meeting Damian and Julie of Donnington at the hotel in Folkestone and then Ian and Leslie from leslies bits box along with Gary and Dorris of Sgs mess for the Train. Hopefully Damian gets to the hotel in Folkestone a little earlier than last year I seem to remember 2am was the arrival time.

See You Friday
aka Bilbo

Will do mate!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

OldenBUA

I'll be there, with some mates. Just checked, and it's a mere 310 km from Groningen, so no worries there.
Water is indeed the essential ingredient of life, because without water you can't make coffee!

Aander lu bin óók lu.

Pruneau

2 Days to go before we start our 1 3/4 km walk over to the Crisis Hall!  :D  Looking forward to seeing you guys at the booth!

Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Derek H

10 November 2010, 07:46:44 AM #20 Last Edit: 10 November 2010, 08:18:17 AM by Derek H
And here you are  at Crisis

Photo by Joe Dever posted on Photobucket.

Jase

How was the show for you trade-wise? (In other words, will you be there again next year ;) )
Exitus Acta Probat

clibinarium

Steve J

Leon is the one standing up doing all the work, Dave is the supervisor ;).

Leon

Quote from: Derek H on 10 November 2010, 07:46:44 AM

:o :o >:( >:( :'( :'(

Damn it!  All this time I've remained happily anonymous, and then someone ambushes me with a camera!  I had no idea that was taken.  Who is this Joe Dever, I must find him...!   :-[   :P

Leon

Quote from: Jase on 10 November 2010, 10:47:32 AM
How was the show for you trade-wise? (In other words, will you be there again next year ;) )

We had a great time, definitely coming again next year.  I think we might go for a bigger stand though next time, it was a little cramped in there.

Pruneau

Excellent!

Here's another pic of the dainty duo  :D

Boardgames: MMP ACW, ASL ᴥ BKC & SSOM - WW2 (In development) ᴥ Flying Lead - Sci-Fi: Shocktroops, Pulp, Spugs ᴥ WH - Greenskins, Dwarfs

http://hiording.blogspot.com - http://runequestfun.blogspot.com - http://secondsquadonme.blogspot.com

ʎɐqə ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎəʞ ɐ ʎnq ı əɯıʇ ʇsɐl əɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Derbo

The show was great und the minis from Pendraken are awesome!
Where is the pic of me wearing the Pickelhaube? :)
2011 Painting Comp - Winner!

Leon

Quote from: Pruneau on 10 November 2010, 06:50:26 PM
Excellent!

Here's another pic of the dainty duo  :D

Aaaaarrgghhhh!  Does everyone have a camera on the continent!?   :-[  I look a bit scruffy there...

Quote from: Derbo on 10 November 2010, 07:10:31 PM
The show was great und the minis from Pendraken are awesome!
Where is the pic of me wearing the Pickelhaube? :)

I'll be doing the Show Report later on tonight, so keep an eye out for it in there!

Eldamarelf

My thnkas to Dave for bringing along the 15 packs of Russian inf for me they are now mostly painted and will be being used over the weekend for a rather large Spearhead Game (I am meant to be CC Russian but it depends on how much booze we consune for my birthday friday night luckily we sleep over at the hall) They should look good on the table there will be around 100 stands of inf mostly your bits as well.

aka Bilbo