Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
22 May 2019, 09:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The 2019 Pendraken Catalogue is now available to download!
276344 Posts in 16504 Topics by 2183 Members
Latest Member: Steven M.K.
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Rules!
| |-+  Blitzkrieg Commander IV
| | |-+  BKC-III
| | | |-+  Important Announcement about BKC-III - Please Read
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Which option would you prefer to fix the issues?  (Voting closed: 08 May 2017, 09:10:41 PM)
Option 1 - Errata - 9 (7.8%)
Option 2 - New PDF Army Lists - 43 (37.4%)
Option 3 - New Printed Army Lists - 5 (4.3%)
Option 4 - Full Reprint - 58 (50.4%)
Total Voters: 115

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Important Announcement about BKC-III - Please Read  (Read 34129 times)
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #135 on: 03 December 2018, 02:57:22 PM »

We've finished all of the checks/formatting and then we've sent a proof copy off to a few people to have a quick read through and check it over for us.  Once we've got their feedback through this week we'll be sending the revised document out to a wider feedback group for more checks.  When we get all of that back we can make any final tweaks necessary and get it off to the printers.

I think at this point we'll be cutting it too fine to have anything before Christmas but delivery in the New Year is definite now. 

It's been a long time coming, but we're so close now.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Sulaco
Cadet

« Reply #136 on: 03 December 2018, 03:07:05 PM »

Thanks for a speedy reply. Yes, for the sake of a couple of weeks you may as well get it spot on.

Cheers
shakespear
Cadet

« Reply #137 on: 04 February 2019, 03:29:30 PM »

Really interested this

Windle Poons
Lieutenant

« Reply #138 on: 04 February 2019, 06:58:07 PM »

Any indication of a release date?

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #139 on: 04 February 2019, 07:10:08 PM »

The file should be off to the printers before the end of the month so we'd have the books with us by the end of March.  With Salute being early this year we'll probably do a re-launch there.

www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
arthur
Cadet

« Reply #140 on: 10 February 2019, 05:12:48 PM »

......It is years since I got BKC 3 (I am still using my old BKC2)...... how will the replacement copy be solved?  Will you still have my details on file? Frankly, I have forgotten them.
TTFN
MGM
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #141 on: 11 February 2019, 12:23:24 AM »

......It is years since I got BKC 3 (I am still using my old BKC2)...... how will the replacement copy be solved?  Will you still have my details on file? Frankly, I have forgotten them.

It will depend on how you bought the first version.  If you bought it online through our website then we'll have you on file and you will automatically get a new version sent out.  If you bought it at Salute though, we would need you to send the original cover back to us, with your name and address written on the back of it, and we'll get your new version sent out for you.

We'll let folks know all of the details once we've got the confirmed delivery date from the printer.

Stratoq
Cadet

« Reply #142 on: 15 February 2019, 04:34:06 PM »

It will depend on how you bought the first version.  If you bought it online through our website then we'll have you on file and you will automatically get a new version sent out.  If you bought it at Salute though, we would need you to send the original cover back to us, with your name and address written on the back of it, and we'll get your new version sent out for you.

We'll let folks know all of the details once we've got the confirmed delivery date from the printer.

I bought it online but have since moved, what is the best way of making sure it isn't sent to my old address?

Techno
Count

« Reply #143 on: 15 February 2019, 05:07:00 PM »

First posters......Arthur & Shakespear....Welcome to the forum.  Wave

Cheers - Phil

FSN IS an oik...I wonder when he'll change his signature again . :-)
Techno....AND STILL.....The most picked on member of the forum since 2011
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #144 on: 15 February 2019, 05:18:51 PM »

I bought it online but have since moved, what is the best way of making sure it isn't sent to my old address?

Once we've got the delivery date from the printers, we'll be putting all of the details out on what folks need to do.  In your case, we'd just need you to send us your new address and we'll update the list at this end.

Cool

Stratoq
Cadet

« Reply #145 on: 19 February 2019, 12:58:43 PM »

Perfect, thank you! Looking forward to it  Smiley

ronan
Colonel

« Reply #146 on: 19 February 2019, 08:31:21 PM »

I also moved twice, and I'm going to move once again (to a real house where I can play !   Cheesy )
May be we're not alone ... you should check before sending anything ?  Undecided

Leon
Viscount

« Reply #147 on: 20 February 2019, 12:08:28 AM »

Yep, once we've got the delivery date from the printers we'll be telling everyone what to do about their replacement copies.  If you've moved house, we'll need you new address, if you bought at Salute, we'll need your address, etc.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: