Important Announcement about BKC-III - Please Read

Started by Leon, 01 May 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which option would you prefer to fix the issues?

Option 1 - Errata
9 (7.8%)
Option 2 - New PDF Army Lists
43 (37.4%)
Option 3 - New Printed Army Lists
5 (4.3%)
Option 4 - Full Reprint
58 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: 08 May 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Leon

We've finished all of the checks/formatting and then we've sent a proof copy off to a few people to have a quick read through and check it over for us.  Once we've got their feedback through this week we'll be sending the revised document out to a wider feedback group for more checks.  When we get all of that back we can make any final tweaks necessary and get it off to the printers.

I think at this point we'll be cutting it too fine to have anything before Christmas but delivery in the New Year is definite now. 

It's been a long time coming, but we're so close now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sulaco

Thanks for a speedy reply. Yes, for the sake of a couple of weeks you may as well get it spot on.

Cheers

Sean Clark

God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Leon

The file should be off to the printers before the end of the month so we'd have the books with us by the end of March.  With Salute being early this year we'll probably do a re-launch there.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

arthur

......It is years since I got BKC 3 (I am still using my old BKC2)...... how will the replacement copy be solved?  Will you still have my details on file? Frankly, I have forgotten them.
TTFN
MGM

Leon

Quote from: arthur on 10 February 2019, 05:12:48 PM
......It is years since I got BKC 3 (I am still using my old BKC2)...... how will the replacement copy be solved?  Will you still have my details on file? Frankly, I have forgotten them.

It will depend on how you bought the first version.  If you bought it online through our website then we'll have you on file and you will automatically get a new version sent out.  If you bought it at Salute though, we would need you to send the original cover back to us, with your name and address written on the back of it, and we'll get your new version sent out for you.

We'll let folks know all of the details once we've got the confirmed delivery date from the printer.

Stratoq

Quote from: Leon on 11 February 2019, 12:23:24 AM
It will depend on how you bought the first version.  If you bought it online through our website then we'll have you on file and you will automatically get a new version sent out.  If you bought it at Salute though, we would need you to send the original cover back to us, with your name and address written on the back of it, and we'll get your new version sent out for you.

We'll let folks know all of the details once we've got the confirmed delivery date from the printer.

I bought it online but have since moved, what is the best way of making sure it isn't sent to my old address?

Techno

First posters......Arthur & Shakespear....Welcome to the forum.  :-h

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Quote from: Stratoq on 15 February 2019, 04:34:06 PM
I bought it online but have since moved, what is the best way of making sure it isn't sent to my old address?

Once we've got the delivery date from the printers, we'll be putting all of the details out on what folks need to do.  In your case, we'd just need you to send us your new address and we'll update the list at this end.

8)

ronan

I also moved twice, and I'm going to move once again (to a real house where I can play !   :D )
May be we're not alone ... you should check before sending anything ?  :-\

Leon

Yep, once we've got the delivery date from the printers we'll be telling everyone what to do about their replacement copies.  If you've moved house, we'll need you new address, if you bought at Salute, we'll need your address, etc.