Important Announcement about BKC-III - Please Read

Started by Leon, 01 May 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which option would you prefer to fix the issues?

Option 1 - Errata
9 (7.8%)
Option 2 - New PDF Army Lists
43 (37.4%)
Option 3 - New Printed Army Lists
5 (4.3%)
Option 4 - Full Reprint
58 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Voting closed: 08 May 2017, 09:10:41 PM

baggagetrain

Tarty

08 May 2017, 03:24:23 AM #121 Last Edit: 08 May 2017, 03:26:07 AM by Tarty
I'm a newbie to BKC and was really looking forward to these. Having said that I think maybe going back to BKCll for now might be the way to go?? .... don't know? Speaking as a first timer .
I would hate to put more pressure on Leon than what already exists 'Quick fix' might be exactly what's not needed here.
"I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel..."
2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Smoking gun

As one of the people who received my copy of these rules last week, I haven't had time to read the new rules book. I only came to this forum on a whim today so I was surprised to see this announcement and the extensive postings under the errata topics.

I hope Leon can resolve this situation without sacrificing Pendraken Miniatures in the process.

I'm disappointed to hear these rules are flawed as I have enjoyed BK2 and was hoping these rules would help to increase the number of BKC players at my local club.

Regards,

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Smoking gun

Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Techno

Dave Fielder

I've not read my new copy, it's sitting at home in the UK whilst I'm away on some Government Business. I'd hate to see Pendraken sacrificed over this! I missed the vote to choose which option. However, when I get back and assuming I'll get a new copy I will buy some WW2 10mm miniatures to balance it out for Leon and the gang. That way at least I can do my bit to ensure the excellence that is Pendraken. Now ... what do I need/want/like ... :-
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

ronan

Quote from: Dave Fielder on 03 June 2017, 06:35:20 PM
That way at least I can do my bit to ensure the excellence that is Pendraken.

I agree.

Now ... what do I need/want/like ... :-

What ?! You don't have a "waiting list" ?  :o
:P   :D

AndyT

...... and assuming I'll get a new copy I will buy some WW2 10mm miniatures to balance it out for Leon and the gang......

Good call. I will do the same.

nheather

27 June 2017, 12:20:09 AM #130 Last Edit: 27 June 2017, 12:24:59 AM by nheather
Sorry - wrong thread.

d_Guy

Welcome to the forum nheather! Thread accuracy is NOT one of the more highly prized traits here (at least not that I've every noticed, anyway) :). Thanks for joining in!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leon

Not much news beyond the last update in the newsletter, the army lists are being checked to make sure we've not missed anything and I'll be driving to see those people to work through everything face-to-face.  We're also trying to assemble a group of players to work through the rules tweaks as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sulaco

Hi Leon

Any rough dates for release, so I can give you my hard earned Christmas Spends?  :D