BKC II and Wargame Vault

Started by Leman, 28 April 2017, 07:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Just received an email from Wargame Vault offering BKCII, CWC and FWC. I was a little taken aback by this as it was not BKCIII. Forum members should be able to spot this easily as the illustrated cover is different from the one heading the Pendraken website. As yet the other two rules sets have not been tackled by Pendraken so these will also be the older ones.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Leon

We'd had a lot of requests over the past year to make the old pdf's available again, so with BKC-III out now I thought it was a good time to get that done.  Folks can have a look at BKC-II and see what's changed, or give CWC/FWC a try if they've enjoyed BKC, etc.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 28 April 2017, 01:26:19 PM
We'd had a lot of requests over the past year to make the old pdf's available again, so with BKC-III out now I thought it was a good time to get that done.  Folks can have a look at BKC-II and see what's changed, or give CWC/FWC a try if they've enjoyed BKC, etc.

Good idea

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!