BKC-III Errata

Started by Leon, 26 April 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

26 April 2017, 10:19:54 PM Last Edit: 28 April 2017, 01:24:22 PM by Leon
Despite being pored and poked for months, the inevitable still happens and errors sneak through into the final version.  We'll list the errors below as we come across them.

Pg 19 - Initiative Phase
Para 4 should be removed 'Engineers also carry out their engineering tasks during the Initiative Phase'  This is incorrect, all Engineer actions are carried out in the command phase.

Pg 30 - Movement
Moving through units, the sentence should end at the comma instead, so it's 'Troops may move through a friendly command unit.' The remaining text about enemy command units shouldn't be there.

British Armies
The 3" Mortars should have 'Defensive, Deploy, Indirect, Remote, Smoke' in the Notes, same as other mortars in the lists.

German Armies
All Pz IV's should be a 5+ Save.

Pg 113 - German, Italy
Pz IV, 7.5cm long should be included in list.

Pg 115 - German, NW Europe
The Pz IV stats are for the short 7.5cm, for the long 7.5cm see the Eastern Front list.

Pg 147 - Image
Wrong image at the bottom of the page.  It should be this one: http://ww2db.com/image.php?image_id=14141
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It do. Assume you sorted copyright ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

Quote from: ianrs54 on 27 April 2017, 02:03:29 PM
It do. Assume you sorted copyright ?

Everything in the book is free to use in print as long as it's attributed properly.  I spent several days going through that site to find the ones we were allowed to use!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sjb1001

Good to see it coming out so fast but there are a lot of issues with the data, relatively easy to get the correct numbers by cross listings from other theaters but kind of frustrating - am doing a spreadsheet as I use vehicles but that will take a lot of time.

Itinerant Hobbyist