BKC army packs for BKC 3

Started by old smokie, 26 April 2017, 01:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

Have  the BKC army packs in the Pendraken web store been adjusted  in any way for BKC 3

Leon

The old BKC packs have been removed and I'll be adding the new Starter packs in the next day or two.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Leon, will these be like the old packs? For example, an infantry pack with transport, artillery pack, motor platoon etc...

Or will these be a general army with infantry and a bit of armor, support etc?

Leon

Quote from: petercooman on 26 April 2017, 07:39:54 PM
Or will these be a general army with infantry and a bit of armor, support etc?

They're all 'Starter' packs so contain a mix of the various elements.  As a base, every pack contains:

1 x CO
6 x INF
1 x MG
1 x Mortars
1 x AT
3 x Armour

... and then other items to bring it up to 1000 points (all within 995-1005 points to be exact).  The packs will come with MDF bases included as well.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Good, makes choosing easier  ;D