(SALE) 10mm Napoleonic armies & other stuff...

Started by nikharwood, 12 April 2017, 12:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikharwood

Found some odds & sods today that are surplus to requirements - payment by PayPal (as payment, not F&F - I don't want them freezing my account again!)

UK POSTAGE NOW INCLUDED

Pendraken 10mm Napoleonic Bavarian army - based on 40mm x 20mm MDF; undercoated & overbrushed: £35
4 units of Line infantry (120 figures incl command)
1 unit of Light infantry (30 figures incl command)
2 units of Chevaulegers (24 figures incl command)
3 6lb guns
5 Commanders

Pendraken 10mm Napoleonic Nassau army - RRP ~£36, yours for £30
4 units of Line infantry (120 figures) NNA1 x 4
1 Line command (30 figures) NNA4 x 1
2 units of Light infantry (64 figures) NNA3 x 4
5 mounted commanders NNA5 x 1

Resin terrain - Warmachine figure for scale only (not included): £10

Games Workshop Space Marine Scouts (metal): £4 NOW £3!!

Resin terrain - bunker, dragon's teeth & ruined walls: £16.50 NOW £14!!

Dystopian Wars 2.0 Admiral's Edition (softcover) - good condition £11 NOW £9!!

Dark Heresy 40k RPG - hardback, good condition (heavy book) £22 NOW £20!!

Numenera Character Options 2 (Monte Cook Games) - softcover, brand new £18 NOW £16!![/b]

The End of the World - Wrath of the Gods (FFG) - hardback, brand new £22.50 NOW£20!!

Nosher

Glad the nappies weren't painted to tempt me away from much needed funds being ploughed into my new hobby/ies - Vespa's, Scooter Rallys a new Suzuki Van Van and continuing to make slow progress on the Sarrie.

Hope you're well Nik ;) and good luck with the sales :)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Quote from: Nosher on 12 April 2017, 04:30:00 PM
Glad the nappies weren't painted to tempt me away from much needed funds being ploughed into my new hobby/ies - Vespa's, Scooter Rallys a new Suzuki Van Van and continuing to make slow progress on the Sarrie.

Hope you're well Nik ;) and good luck with the sales :)

Yeah, Nosher mate - all good - just looking to downsize some stuff that's been knocking around for too long; hoping to be able to relocate soon as well so won't have as much space for games stuff...

I'm even thinking of selling those big Dystopian Wars fleets I got last year (the Federated States of America and the Empire of the Blazing Sun ones) - they're still sat here undercoated :(

Nosher

Quote from: nikharwood on 12 April 2017, 07:30:37 PM
Yeah, Nosher mate - all good - just looking to downsize some stuff that's been knocking around for too long; hoping to be able to relocate soon as well so won't have as much space for games stuff...

I'm even thinking of selling those big Dystopian Wars fleets I got last year (the Federated States of America and the Empire of the Blazing Sun ones) - they're still sat here undercoated :(

I've had enough of butterfly gaming. Nearly everything I had has been sold on. All that I have now is 28mm WW2, 28mm Samurai, 15mm AWI/FIW and Nappies for Sharp Practice and 10mm Renaissance Armies.

Its been quite refreshing/liberating.

Good luck with the relocation  ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Butterfly gaming - yep, that's the one. Guilty as charged :(

I just look at stuff and think that someone else could be gaming with it whilst it's sat untouched here...

nikharwood

old smokie

I'll take the Napoleonic Nassau army off your hands please  :) can I pay you later on today as I have no internet access at the mo at home

nikharwood

Quote from: old smokie on 13 April 2017, 10:39:48 AM
I'll take the Napoleonic Nassau army off your hands please  :) can I pay you later on today as I have no internet access at the mo at home

Of course - no problem; bung me your address & I'll get it packed up :)

old smokie

nikharwood

nikharwood

Quote from: old smokie on 13 April 2017, 08:24:04 PM
Paid  :)

And received :)

These got posted before midday - so hopefully might land with you on Saturday AM 8)

old smokie

figures arrived safely today, thanks again  :)