Sculpting plans for 2017!

Started by Leon, 11 April 2017, 11:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike40k

So any chance of seeing that potential list for the Indian Mutiny line?

Leon

Quote from: mike40k on 03 June 2017, 12:29:04 AM
So any chance of seeing that potential list for the Indian Mutiny line?

As soon as it's done I'll post it up here.  We've had to delay most of the sculpting plans while we get BKC-III sorted out, so the designer won't be starting on the Mutiny until August.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

Which is doubtless holding up the most ground-breaking project of them all....
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Subedai

Would it be churlish to mention Mongols on armoured horses? Couldn't see them on the Things to Do List

Just asking.

MickS
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Jim Ando

Hi
Would it be much work for clib to convert the grenadier advancing to a figure with a wide brimmed hat like the normal infantry. I really don't fancy head swaps on a grand scale. I love the advancing grenadier pose with the plug bayonet but don't want a full army of them.
Cheers

Jim

Leon026

01 August 2017, 06:32:18 PM #20 Last Edit: 01 August 2017, 06:34:22 PM by Leon026
Cant help but feel a bit disappointed and feel that the napoleonic range has been left to abandon...

When will the chasseurs of the guard and brunswickers be available on the store? Also secretly hoping for the 1812 moscow range to be updated and modernized.....

Leon

Quote from: Leon026 on 01 August 2017, 06:32:18 PM
Cant help but feel a bit disappointed and feel that the napoleonic range has been left to abandon...

When will the chasseurs of the guard and brunswickers be available on the store? Also secretly hoping for the 1812 moscow range to be updated and modernized.....

At the moment everything has been left to abandon while we work on BKC-III.  The Brunswickers have been master moulded and need checking over for production moulds, so probably September time.  The other French cavalry types are at the same stage.  We're not doing much moulding at the moment though as I don't have the spare time to get them prepared for Dave.

As for the 1812 ranges, those won't be getting any work for a long time, the sculpts match up nicely with the more recent ranges so there's no need to update them.  The only thing we might do would be to add other codes and expand them a bit.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!